Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:55:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ask if everybody's drunk if you are a cunt.

Started by holyzombiejesus, April 05, 2020, 12:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Do it, but only if you admit that you're a horrible paedo cunt. Or, failing that, just misspell a simple word - it still means you admit you are a paedophile

idunnosomename

what if im not in the labour party you beautiful fucker you

Danger Man

Is everybody drunk?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 05, 2020, 12:42:29 AM
what if im not in the labour party you beautiful fucker you

Join for Diluted Starmerism

Danger Man

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

imitationleather

Ooh a lot of edited posts. Looks like I've arrived late and missed all the fun as usual.

Cerys

I am both undrunk and contemplating making wine it a bucket using leftovers, Swizzels Love Hearts, and yeast.  Will report back if this happens.

canadagoose

Hand Solo

Not drunk. But am tempted to climb up a 5G mast and shove it up my arse in order to save humanity. If nothing I should get a 5G orgasm out of it? Go out like a big electromagnetic Christmas fairy saviour.

Gregory Torso

you're an absolute fucking nonenity piece of cunt shit. worthless.  chug turds forever

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I haven't been drunk, or even had any alcohol, for a week. :(

Replies From View

Quote from: weekender on April 05, 2020, 06:36:42 PM

Is that the Flintstones or what.  Why does the rabbit have a teleivion if it is mean to be the paeleonthonic era.