Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,494
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:54:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Queen's Speech

Started by Danger Man, April 05, 2020, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on April 06, 2020, 05:13:19 PM
I mean, its definitely a #deepfake. Right?

Absolutely. 100% certain on this. Never been more certain of ANYTHING.

JamesTC

[Tag] These gender-flip movie reboots are getting boring now [\Tag]

idunnosomename

hmm somewhat larger than I thought but perhaps it adds to the effect

BlodwynPig

Sony Walkman Prophecies

I was watching some footage of the Queen the other day. Fairly young, early 40s. Quite demure, almost shy and retiring. A nice person. When did she make the switch to the stony-faced Queen of pitiless indignation. What happened, or should I say, when did they switch the bodies?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on April 08, 2020, 05:08:53 PM
I was watching some footage of the Queen the other day. Fairly young, early 40s. Quite demure, almost shy and retiring. A nice person. When did she make the switch to the stony-faced Queen of pitiless indignation. What happened, or should I say, when did they switch the bodies?

Anus Horribulus

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Head Gardener on April 09, 2020, 08:03:51 AM

https://twistedsifter.com/2020/04/green-screen-queen-meme-best-photoshops-gallery/

where the fuck is mine?

ps. heard she's doing another one this Sunday (Nick Witchell: "The Queen is expected to say that she did not mean what she said last Sunday and all you servile plebs can fuck off down the drain")

Buelligan

Sorry, haven't read this thread because I have no fucking patience at all with the whole concept.  However, why would anyone listen to someone who's lived their entire life in a bubble, has no connection or understanding at all of normal life?  It's akin to that thing with the groundhogs some Americans do, only far, far, worse.  Stop it now.

Alberon

Head Gardener

Cloud

I love how much the Starfleet uniform suddenly makes her look like Admiral F-Bomb from Picard

idunnosomename

god i could do one with the 2012 olympic opening ceremony on her and centrist twitter's bollocks would explode

Thomas

Quote from: Alberon on April 09, 2020, 12:13:42 PM
How Orwellian is this?

'Let's cheer up the facemasked populace with a gargantuan picture of their highborn national grandmother.'
'Great idea. That'll lift their spirits. She should be smiling warmly; a stoic but comforting expression. Friendly and optimistic. A gentle positivity. What do you think?'
'No.'

idunnosomename

anyone mentioned the shitty ticket-hut branded with Wicked