Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:57:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is anyone able?

Started by popcorn, April 06, 2020, 01:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Ferris

Can't for 48 hours. Won't go into details.

popcorn

I understand.

Is anyone else able to by any chance?

Lemming

Sorry, I haven't been able since the accident.

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on April 06, 2020, 01:47:24 AM
Sorry, I haven't been able since the accident.

I said we wouldn't go into details. Please don't undermine me in front of others.

Lemming

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 06, 2020, 01:47:59 AM
I said we wouldn't go into details. Please don't undermine me in front of others.

Shit, sorry, sorry, I forgot. At least I didn't accidentally mention the part with the terrier dog and the duct tape.

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on April 06, 2020, 01:50:27 AM
Shit, sorry, sorry, I forgot. At least I didn't accidentally mention the part with the terrier dog and the duct tape.

fucks sake

Lemming

Fuck! Sorry!

popcorn, the line is being drawn here. We are NOT going to go into details about the near-fatal wanking accident. It's none of your business.

popcorn

Quote from: Lemming on April 06, 2020, 02:01:10 AM
We are NOT going to go into details about the near-fatal wanking accident. It's none of your business.

Well I'm starting to think we are going to have to go into details if you still think it was only "near-fatal".

Lemming

Dogs don't have souls. An accident is still classed as "near-fatal" if a dog is the only casualty. And yes, I know there were two dogs and one pig.

This isn't fair. We shouldn't have to describe the details of the wanking accident on a public forum like this. Nobody needs to know about the bone-crunching, bollock-twisting mishaps that occurred and we've already settled the legal side of things in court.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm afraid I suffer from chronic inability. And it's very, very painful.