Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:28:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedy moments that form part of your everyday inner monologue

Started by Thomas, April 06, 2020, 09:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petril

<X> on <TYPE_OF_DRUG> is always "So Lee Evans, sweaty, hyperactive, funny, <X> on <TYPE_OF_DRUG>... frightened, confused"

QDRPHNC

This morning I realized that whenever it's a nice day, I always hear George Costanza in my head saying "IT'S A BEA-UUU-TIFUL DAY."

Gulftastic

When I finish showering, especially in lockdown when it's not a daily event, I find myself saying 'Ah, I feel wefweshed'

Fr.Bigley

When I go into an off license.

"Yes Hugh it's the most alcohol per millilitre for the lowest price in this shop"

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

notjosh

Quote from: paddy72 on May 21, 2020, 04:07:43 PM
Yes! I thought that was just me.

Nope. Probably my favourite thing Simon Pegg has ever done. Besides:

QuoteAlriiight! I was just being friendly.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Dusty Substance on April 06, 2020, 06:18:29 PM

A comedy moment from a non-comedy film - Every time I use a wired mouse (and I mean every. single. time) I think of Scotty from Star Trek IV saying "Hello computer" into the mouse.

*ME TOO*

Gurke and Hare

Whenever I cook eggs, "a perfect eggy" from Look Around You.

Also, whenever a member of my family shows a photo to another, we always say "This is Uncle Ted in front of the house".

Captain Z

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 22, 2020, 04:55:32 PM

I rarely deal with eggs but I know I have done "look out for the release of the new albumen... it's out now" when cracking an egg.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: notjosh on May 22, 2020, 11:08:35 AM
Nope. Probably my favourite thing Simon Pegg has ever done. Besides:

C'mere you big bellend!

Sebastian Cobb

Remember you told me to tell you when you were acting rudely and insensitively? Remember that? You're doing it right now.

SteveDave

Whenever I eat a pizza

"I declare this pizza to be...awesome!"

Old Nehamkin

I've been watching all of the James Bond films over the last few weeks, and every time Bond finds himself in some seemingly inescapable death trap I hear Alan Partridge crying out "Oh God, James Bond's going to die, he's going to diiiieee!"

weaseldust

the "got a problem with that?" in this scene pops into my head a lot

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Me, arriving at my kitchen table and laptop:

"8:58. First time I've ever been early for work"

Custard

He got it from Grange Hill, but Adam Buxton's "flippin' eck Tucker!" is one I find myself using a lot lately

Blue Jam

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on June 05, 2020, 12:14:42 AM
I've been watching all of the James Bond films over the last few weeks, and every time Bond finds himself in some seemingly inescapable death trap I hear Alan Partridge crying out "Oh God, James Bond's going to die, he's going to diiiieee!"

Been watching a lot of Bond recently and Partridge has utterly ruined it for me.

Sorry, did I say "ruined"? I meant "greatly enhanced".

popcorn

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on June 05, 2020, 12:14:42 AM

I was playing a video game years ago and was about to die and said "James Bond's going to die!!" and my flatmate's girlfriend said: "...You call yourself James Bond?"

__steve__

"Oh, yes sir. I can boogie. But I need a certain song"

easytarget

When asked a question:

"What do *I* think about them?
I like them, I think they're good"

amateur

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 22, 2020, 04:55:32 PM

When breaking eggs I cannot resist "make sure you look out for the release of the new albumen. It's out now."

I always mutter "As is tradition" Terence and Philip stylee when anything vaguely time honoured is mentioned when I'm somewhere historic abroad.

Gulftastic

One I only realised yesterday when something I was watching mentioned the number 900 and I immediately went to '900 dollareedoos!'.

samadriel

I've been watching Masterchef lately, and every time the judges eat something, I think of Principal Skinner saying "well this doesn't deserve to win!"

Clownbaby

"you know I don't like the pips David they remind me of little teeth'' - Maureen Sowerbutts, Psychoville. Pops in every time i see, eat or am told about fruit pips

notjosh

Some of the recent news has reminded me that I can't hear any mention of Seattle without thinking "it rains nine months of the year in Seattle!"