Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:28:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedy moments that form part of your everyday inner monologue

Started by Thomas, April 06, 2020, 09:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancake

I often think 'now.. now...now you're being interesting' to my wife when she says words (from KMKY)

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

On accidentally touching the front of my face mask:

"Oops, done stung myself. Bye wooorld"

spaghetamine

Think someone has already mentioned this but I've only recently realized how often I exclaim "unbelievable..."to nobody in particular at the slightest annoyance (ala Partridge)

notjosh

I saw a duck earlier and my first thought was "a duck!".

I am wise in the ways of science.

Gulftastic

If I do a big fart then 'great and fruitsome flabby woof woofs' is always my first thought.

Any time I see someone getting pissy on the internet I think "Oh, waah waah! Get over it, druggie!"

Gulftastic

Hearing 'Maggie May' on the radio, and I still can't stop myself saying 'Hush, Rod!' as Davenport Nice.

dead-ced-dead

I say, "$20 dollars can buy many peanuts" to myself all the time when I'm doing the weekly shop.

samadriel

Whenever I see the word "pass" written down, I think "COOK PASS BABTRIDGE".

Quote from: petrilTanaka on July 23, 2020, 12:22:37 PM
it's the same with me and Nottingham, just means I'm internally doing that Rik Mayall FUCKIN' 'ELL bit from one of the live Bottoms

Likewise if someone is being boring I have Ade in my head pleading, "Don't you ever yeaarrrn for change?"

Gulftastic

Any time I hear or read 'Aberdeen' I have to say 'Aber bloody deen' like Jen Saunders in the original Ab Fab sketch.

McFlymo

Sebastian Cobb

Richie saying "what do you mean 'where's the rest of it?'" in his flippant Neanderthal voice when impersonating Mr 55p.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 08, 2020, 10:14:00 PM
Richie saying "what do you mean 'where's the rest of it?'" in his flippant Neanderthal voice when impersonating Mr 55p.

I often say, "Edward Elizabeth Hitler" in that derisive tone to my brother when I'm mock telling him off.

derek stitt

I like to sing "who are the pixie people who are the fairy folk" whenever I see a hippy out in the countryside. The look of utter disbelief Ali G gives that tree protester still makes me laugh.

derek stitt

Quote from: derek stitt on August 09, 2020, 06:41:26 PM
I like to sing "who are the pixie people who are the fairy folk" whenever I see a hippy out in the countryside. The look of utter disbelief Ali G gives that tree protester still makes me laugh.

Crap been singing it wrong all these years.

non capisco

I live very near to where that was filmed and it often springs into my mind when I'm walking down that bit of Crystal Palace Parade, along with "THIS IS SERIOUS, YOU WANKER!"

"Who are the pixie people, are you one of the fairy folk? Do you like this planet? Do you want to see it go up in smoke?!"

Turns out old trustafarian Catweazle had a point.

petril

I get disappointed when people say things are very serious. No Vyv to do the thing with his nose. I want my Vyv

jobotic

Quote from: Gulftastic on August 08, 2020, 06:42:24 PM
Any time I hear or read 'Aberdeen' I have to say 'Aber bloody deen' like Jen Saunders in the original Ab Fab sketch.

Whenever i give my address i want to say at the end "wait for it.....Kent"

paruses

"come on...!" - urgently in a black country accent when rushing anywhere with people - Mark Williams character from The Fast Show.

Jerzy Bondov

Yet another 15 Storeys High one: "I warned you once, I warned you twice, I warned you trice"

derek stitt

Quote from: non capisco on August 10, 2020, 12:02:50 AM
I live very near to where that was filmed and it often springs into my mind when I'm walking down that bit of Crystal Palace Parade, along with "THIS IS SERIOUS, YOU WANKER!"

"Who are the pixie people, are you one of the fairy folk? Do you like this planet? Do you want to see it go up in smoke?!"

Turns out old trustafarian Catweazle had a point.

Oh yes, quite agree with what you said. Still doesn't stop the segment being splendidly silly though.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on August 11, 2020, 12:33:21 PM
Yet another 15 Storeys High one: "I warned you once, I warned you twice, I warned you trice"

You big swinging whistley-wanker.

petril

Quote from: paruses on August 11, 2020, 11:36:11 AM
"come on...!" - urgently in a black country accent when rushing anywhere with people - Mark Williams character from The Fast Show.

also whenever I see anyone rushing in a Birmingham City top. Only the home, obvs, not dragging Mark Williams out for a third jersey

petril

oh, another fast show one:

I can't hear any didgeridoo without "G'Day and welcome to That's Amazing, with me Carl 'Ooper"

famethrowa

Quote from: petrilTanaka on August 11, 2020, 05:07:56 PM

I can't hear any didgeridoo without "G'Day and welcome to That's Amazing, with me Carl 'Ooper"

I attempt to do "it's more of an invention than an adventure" when I can, both words sounding the same in thick Aussie.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on August 11, 2020, 12:33:21 PM

I sometimes think of "cactises" when people discuss the plural of "cactus"

Pink Gregory

Quote from: famethrowa on August 11, 2020, 11:06:19 PM
I attempt to do "it's more of an invention than an adventure" when I can, both words sounding the same in thick Aussie.

"Ah-nahl-ise"
"AAANYLYZE"

paruses

Quote from: petrilTanaka on August 11, 2020, 05:07:56 PM

"Get out m'house" - when someone tells me or shows me something underwhelming.

Another Simon Day one if someone does an accent - "can't do the accent" (was that the character who told tall tales?)