Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:07:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Grass

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 06, 2020, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnormal Palm

I've never grassed on anyone in my whole fucking life but there's a couple of scrotes sitting on their mate's wall and they're chunnering away like little cunts all fucking day. Do I go straight to the dibble or get one of the 3D printed crossbows out?

Or should I just accept that people are struggling and they really not really doing any harm at all besides the noise pollution which is the level of a conversation fifty metres away?

But if they can't follow this one simple rule what else are they not doing and putting people at risk?

Tough one.

BlodwynPig

A car full of LADZ barrelled past me on a country lane just now. One of those wanker cars with those turbo (whistles/explosions)?

They got two middle fingers in their rear view mirror. Absolute GLOBAL THREAT TO EVERYTHING

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteBut if they can't follow this one simple rule what else are they not doing and putting people at risk?

Probably loads, but you won't be able to get them for that unless you're there and film it. I've been seeing dickheads of this ilk playing chicken with red lights and cutting corners because they think there's less chance someone's coming. Risking deaths, brain damage, serious injuries, etc.

If the most harm this lot are causing is mild noise pollution during daylight hours you need to step back a bit and chill out.

Abnormal Palm

Great advice, guy. Thanks. I've calmed down a lot now. I swear my neighbour keeps shuffling papers, though. It's a detached house so it's not like I can feel the vibration for proof but when you just know...I'm probably gonna shop her in, to be on the safe side.

Malcy

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 06, 2020, 06:42:57 PM
Probably loads, but you won't be able to get them for that unless you're there and film it. I've been seeing dickheads of this ilk playing chicken with red lights and cutting corners because they think there's less chance someone's coming. Risking deaths, brain damage, serious injuries, etc.

If the most harm this lot are causing is mild noise pollution during daylight hours you need to step back a bit and chill out.

Nothing 'mild' about the noise coming from the increasing numbers of these fucking cunts driving around my area 24 hours a day. The cars shouldn't be allowed on the roads in the first place.

JamesTC

Really underrated show.

weekender

This thread needs more graphs.

weekender

Nothing but laughs, nice.

bgmnts

Fuck this hippy turn the other cheek shite.

Grass the little cunts up.

Cerys

The cops have enough to do, what with all the other curtain-twitching cunts. 

Abnormal Palm

In Sainsbury's, I saw an old woman pick up some fishcakes, have a good look and then put them back. Few shelves along she did the same to a packet of smoked salmon. I was seething two metres away. I decided to report her to the manager and when she was at the till, he had a quiet word with her. You never like to see anyone leave a shop in tears and even though I absolutely did the right thing, it broke my heart. Obviously this didn't happen but I did think about reporting her and just wanted to know what would have happened.

sirhenry

Called Noise Nuisance tonight to complain about the party 3 doors down - sound system in the garden, apparently deaf, immortal students in their garden and next door's. Again. Their last party started at 3am on Friday and ended Saturday lunchtime, so I decided fuck it, I'm not losing 2 nights' sleep to these buggers in one week. So I called Noise Nuisance. They told me to call the police, thus removing any sense of guilt and curtain-twitchery. So I did. Ten minutes later - 2 police cars and a van. First time that's ever happened round here.

And the street returned to its deathly silence, only to be broken by the guy in the flat downstairs wanking in the style of some large dog-bear beast, growling and barking for ten minutes until he got to the vinegar strokes and a couple of repeats of "Cor, baby, that's really free" to get him over the line.
I can't bring myself to call that one in.

imitationleather

Cold Meat Platter

"Put on some knickers and make me a drink of tea"

El Unicornio, mang

Snitches get stitches!

GMTV

Folk next to me keep having family gatherings. One on the go right now. So tempted to rat them in, but can't bring myself to do it

Abnormal Palm

Just wait for them to die of coronavirus

BlodwynPig

Imperfect graph from my model