Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:53:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

depressing covid birthday thread

Started by madhair60, April 06, 2020, 06:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
can't go out or see anyone
gonna take an OD

(i am not going to take an OD)

Cloud

Happy birthday

Not far behind - it'll be a day like any other

chveik

shiftwork2

Happy birthday madhair.  There's always next year.

Danger Man

Maxwell Frank Clifford (6 April 1943 – 10 December 2017)[1] was an English publicist. During his long career, he represented a mixed range of clients.

Wonderful Butternut

imitationleather

I've not done anything on my birthday for years and theoretically I was allowed to leave the house for all of them.

Also happy birthday twat.

poo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Captain Z

All birthdays are cancelled during Covid, you are legally allowed to remain the same age.

weekender

Couldn't give a shit if it's your birthday or not, but I've been like that for 25 odd years now.

Glebe

Hope you're having as Happy a Birthday as poss, Madders.

Buelligan

Yes, happy birthday dear madhair.  I hope your hair doesn't fall out soon.  If it does though, we'll still like you just as much.  Maybe more even.  The surprise will be half the fun.

Dewt

Treat yourself to a wipe when you shit today.

madhair60

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Happy birthday! I'm gonna be 40 soon. Was going to have a DMT party as well. No DMT now. Not even drinking beer watching TV with a friend.

NoSleep

Quote from: madhair60 on April 06, 2020, 06:06:38 PM
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
can't go out or see anyone
gonna take an OD

(i am not going to take an OD)

Seems like the perfect birthday gift to yourself considering what a bunch of twats you've made out your "friends" to be.

Egyptian Feast

Happy birthday! I tried finding you a picture of a nice Sonic the Hedgehog cake, but none of them were good enough for you.

sirhenry

Many happy reruns!

Hopefully stuff like Doom Patrol, any version of The Tick or maybe Tron Uprising.

Or if you really want to wallow in it, Silent Running always needs a rewatch.

Cerys

Oh, madhair, if I could wend my way wherever the fuck it is that you live, you know I'd be on my way right now to bust you out of your cum-soaked hovel and catapult you partywards.  But I can't.  Which is probably a good thing, because I hate trying to come up with excuses for being too lazy to move.

Also, you're a cunt. 

Happy Birthday, love from Cerys x

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Egyptian Feast on April 06, 2020, 08:16:43 PM
Happy birthday! I tried finding you a picture of a nice Sonic the Hedgehog cake, but none of them were good enough for you.

Here's a Sonic the Hedgehog curry instead:

MojoJojo

You have the same birthday as my nine year old daughter.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.

Icehaven

Happy birthday, I share your pain, it's mine next Sunday so it was bad enough having to share it with Easter but now I can't even do anything good on the Saturday to make up for it. Loadabollocks.

Gulftastic

My 50th in the middle of May. I don't think this will be over by then.

idunnosomename

you have the same birthday as terrance hobbs, original member of new york death metal pioneers Suffocation, and one of the very few non-white people in extreme metal