Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:46:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Online party fun

Started by Beagle 2, April 09, 2020, 12:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagle 2

I'm quite impressed that over the last week me and my mates have managed to watch each other play games on Twitch, play Rocket League together on different consoles while chatting on Discord and listen to Spotifyall  at the same time. We're all 40 next year and this is very uncharted territory for us.

What else can we do? I'd like to be able to watch YouTube and chat all at the same time but I can't seem to see any solid solutions for that. Other than getting our willies out on camera, how can we liven up our lockdown?

Quote from: Beagle 2 on April 09, 2020, 12:26:29 AM
What else can we do? I'd like to be able to watch YouTube and chat all at the same time but I can't seem to see any solid solutions for that. Other than getting our willies out on camera, how can we liven up our lockdown?

Haven't used it yet, but I've heard this website works: https://sync-tube.de/

Deyv

So you've already gotten your willies out? Who won?

Have you considered the Jackbox Party pack? I've only played it once but my friends play it all the time and nearly always enjoy it.