Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:10:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CORONAVIRUS 2020: RHYTHM OF THE DEATH III

Started by imitationleather, April 12, 2020, 11:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

And we all gathered in a room to bray and bang on a table.

Every death from here in in is down to them and Serco and Deloitte.

Even if they wanted to, which they don't, they couldn't create a decent testing or track and trace system in time. And thy would never allow it anyway if it meant using local government and the NHS.

And still the Brexit cunt public will vote for them, thanking them with their dying breaths.

Bence Fekete

BREAKING: UK seeing second wave of Boris Johnson, says coronavirus

Fambo Number Mive

Hospitals may have to pay for their own coronavirus tests:

QuoteA "budget cap" on coronavirus tests means NHS hospitals in England face paying for them from their own budgets unless they gain approval. The cap was placed on the amount of money available for tests for patients and staff, according to information sent to trusts.

The guidance, first reported by the Independent, makes clear that NHS providers will need formal approval from the Department of Health and Social Care and its test-and-trace service or they will not be able to claim back costs, which will be funded on a "capped actuals basis" and have a "maximum budget".

The document was reportedly sent on Friday, the day after NHS test-and-trace boss Dido Harding told MPs demand was up to four times that of testing capacity...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/19/hospitals-in-england-may-have-to-pay-for-their-covid-19-tests

buttgammon

It's been reported in the Irish media that the British government have asked to send some of their tests over here because they can't cope with the numbers any more.

Fambo Number Mive

It's ironic how one of the most xenophobic UK governments in history is having to depend on other nations for help with coronavirus testing

Zetetic

There are already US and German labs as part of the UKGov/Deloitte network. Maybe France as well, can't remember.

I know, because I noticed when they started sending us data with lab codes that we didn't recognise... (We had to ask the English DHSC... who didn't know what was going on either...)

And there's the Randox lab in Belfast, which is still used although they had to withdraw the Randox tests because of safety issues.

idunnosomename

can we just fucking execute matt hancock already

Bence Fekete

Trap him in perspex box, staple his hand to his cock, then pump it full of ecstasy gas until he gurns his own willy off to Don't Stop Me Now on 24hr repeat

Predictions for the Whitty and Valance statement at 11am?

I'm hoping we get some transparency about scenarios for another national lockdown.

Dr Trouser

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on September 21, 2020, 09:53:55 AM
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54228649

We tried to live with it the past month and cases spiked.

Nick Triggle is an abomination of a journalist. He should be writing for the Daily Mail Femail section.

"Is it time for you just to suck it up and die, you terrible little oik" writes Nick Triggle from his 5 bedroom house in Surrey.

Chollis

Denise Welch is taking a break from Twitter due to the scaremongering but RELAX guys, she will still be on Insta x

https://twitter.com/RealDeniseWelch/status/1307582519936679936

Butchers Blind

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 21, 2020, 08:44:23 AM
NO CLAPPING PLEASE I BEG YOU

Time for that Tom bastard to get walking again. 200 laps this time or until death.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Chollis on September 21, 2020, 10:54:14 AM
Denise Welch is taking a break from Twitter due to the scaremongering but RELAX guys, she will still be on Insta x

https://twitter.com/RealDeniseWelch/status/1307582519936679936
live laugh love

bgmnts

Pooport in lockdown now jesus. Lets just get another national lockdown going its the only thing that works, or are local lockdowns just a canny way for the rich to be able to go on their hollybobs while poor communities that are obviously harder hit have to stay in?

Fambo Number Mive

Nick Triggle talking out his arse again, claiming "it is clear the government wants to act early this time". How is allowing cases to climb to over 4,000 a day "acting early"? If they had acted early they would have sorted out track and trace over the summer.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 21, 2020, 10:19:34 AM
Nick Triggle is an abomination of a journalist. He should be writing for the Daily Mail Femail section.

"Is it time for you just to suck it up and die, you terrible little oik" writes Nick Triggle from his 5 bedroom house in Surrey.

Saw that and had the same reaction. They are now literally weighing deaths against money and calculating how much death they can get away with before it becomes economically not worth it.

bomb_dog

I'm getting the feeling that tomorrow, or possibly Wednesday, that The Bureau will be closing for an hour, probably starting on 1st November.

It's just not going to be enough is it? Not with packed corridors of kids breathing over each other daily.

Dr Rock

Are parents gathered at the school gates exempt from the rule of six? Because they seem to think they fucking are.

bomb_dog

Why bother though? Their kids are licking each other's faces so are all in the same bubble anyway.

BlodwynPig

bomb_dog

Anyone else saying that and I wouldn't think twice about it being wishful thinking. But with your hotline-from-Cummings-desk it made me go and look at the rumour mill on Twitter for confirmation...

evilcommiedictator

Government wants everyone to be working from home now if they can, expecting a full retraction of the PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS ENJOYABLE FOR THE PROLES, GET BACK IN THERE YOU COWARDS articles in the press, right?

Blue Jam

I really hope the press finally get pissed off with the Tories and start to turn against them. Probably in vain, but here's hoping.

H-O-W-L

If they isolate all vulnerables again then I'm going back in the proverbial 'cuck shed' of total iso again. Fuck it. I can always earn more money later on. Not worth battering my bumhole during a global pandemic and ending up quadrospazzed on a lifeglug.

BlodwynPig

I was supposed to do a PhD defence virtually this month but it has been postponed until November. I get the new invite that says it will now be in person...this is in the South of France.

I've written a strongly worded response.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 22, 2020, 12:38:45 AM
I really hope the press finally get pissed off with the Tories and start to turn against them. Probably in vain, but here's hoping.

They already are...all negative against Boris at least.