Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:06:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Resident Evil 4 REmake

Started by Bazooka, April 13, 2020, 06:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Can explain again if need be?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: popcorn on June 07, 2020, 02:15:17 PM
I'm sure I explained on here why RE1/REmake is not very good, and yet people keep praising it. ?

?

Bit confused about this ?
I think it had something to do with this: https://youtu.be/-QPJoRWz8Sc

H-O-W-L

Quote from: popcorn on June 07, 2020, 02:34:29 PM

Please do, I missed the original and you're usually quite informative wrt games.

Thursday

Please don't, it's so boring at this point. It's fine, you don't have to like it, but whatever who cares.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on June 07, 2020, 02:34:29 PM

Pretty sure I explained why RE3 was the equal of RE2 as well but not sure you got the memo?

Pink Gregory

I've been playing the originals (RE1 Director's Cut and RE2), and I think for all the quite impressive advances 2 made over 1, I think by pure design, 1 achieves exactly what it sets out to do, and 2 is a little unfocused.

popcorn

Quote from: Thursday on June 07, 2020, 03:05:16 PM
Please don't, it's so boring at this point. It's fine, you don't have to like it, but whatever who cares.

I'm joking you silly sausage, everyone knows I'm crap at RE.

Thursday

I just wish that everyone would agree that I have the best opinions. Why can't you all do that?

popcorn

hmmmm could you type them all up again?

Famous Mortimer

Tank controls are shit and people who like them are shit

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

AsparagusTrevor

It's a shame the remastered REmake didn't include non-tank controls.. oh wait, it did.

madhair60

Quote from: popcorn on June 07, 2020, 02:15:17 PM
I'm sure I explained on here why RE1/REmake is not very good, and yet people keep praising it. ?

?

Bit confused about this ?

It's hard to take someone's opinions seriously when they seem to genuinely think the Saturn was good

popcorn

Quote from: madhair60 on June 08, 2020, 01:04:53 PM
It's hard to take someone's opinions seriously when they seem to genuinely think the Saturn was good

You're right, the Saturn suffers a major flaw...

RESIDENT EVIL 1 CAME OUT ON IT!!!

madhair60

Quote from: popcorn on June 08, 2020, 01:10:42 PM
You're right, the Saturn suffers a major flaw...

RESIDENT EVIL 1 CAME OUT ON IT!!!

I just got... SLAMMED

popcorn

Saturn was a bit rubbish in many ways, but in terms My Own Personal Tastes it was no worse than anything before it. To be honest it wasn't until the PS2 that more than, like, eight games I really loved ever came out for a single platform.

madhair60

Quote from: popcorn on June 08, 2020, 01:21:33 PM
Saturn was a bit rubbish in many ways, but in terms My Own Personal Tastes it was no worse than anything before it. To be honest it wasn't until the PS2 that more than, like, eight games I really loved ever came out for a single platform.

Saturn had the best home version of NBA Jam, can't be fucking with that. Sonic Jam was great too. One word, then Jam, that's the Saturn for me.

Bazooka

Also there would possibly be no Shenmue without the Saturn, as you probably know started development on there.

madhair60

Another black mark against Sega's folly right there.