Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:02:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Karl Pilkington on Two Shot Podcast

Started by Mobbd, April 14, 2020, 01:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobbd

If, like me, you can't be arsed with his telly stuff and yet you still sometimes find yourself thinking "I wonder what Karl's up to," (maybe triggered by the sight of a "yellow biscuit" or a fucking orange) you could do worse than listen to this pod. Posted two weeks ago and is fun listening so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0DhSNxxD5I&t=1151s

Captain Z

I wasn't sure if I could be arsed with his telly stuff but have just finished watching 'The Moaning Of Life' for the first time, and found it very enjoyable and heartwarming. I was especially affected by the part where he somewhat reluctantly regains hair and has an instant visible personality change, only to be brought crashing back down when Suzanne doesn't like it. He's also a very good dancer when he wants to be.

Abnormal Palm

Never really watched any of this guy's stuff before but me and my wife have been watching AIB and TMOL and really laughing a lot and finding it very interesting and refreshing. He's great. Naturally funny guy, regularly stumbles upon some lucid insights which are heartwarming. Very good.