Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:23:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiderChrist

I've been to Lincolnshire. They're all fucking mental.

idunnosomename

I've been to Louth and even stayed overnight in Boston once so yes, totally

imitationleather

Bloody hell, a moment of honesty from the shrivelled old psychopath. He's visibly shocked by the whitewashing of his extensive history of sexual offending contained within that tome of lies.

JamesTC

How do we know he didn't die halfway through his legendary walk and was replaced by a lookalike?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: JamesTC on November 05, 2020, 11:18:47 AM
How do we know he didn't die halfway through his legendary walk and was replaced by a lookalike?

A three day old supermarket chicken dressed up in charity shop clothes and dead man's spectacles.

idunnosomename

This came in handy

Funnily enough, Lincolnshire

JamesTC

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 05, 2020, 12:02:39 PM
A three day old supermarket chicken dressed up in charity shop clothes and dead man's spectacles.

The signs were there this whole time.

Zetetic

It clearly needs to be a major part of the curriculum that weathering the Luftwaffe's Britain 1940-41 campaign was actually, broadly speaking, a piece of piss.

idunnosomename

Especially if you were in India during all of it

Mr Farenheit

More than 3 times as many people have died in the UK from coronavirus (so far) as died in the Battle of Britain.

wooders1978

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on November 08, 2020, 02:39:00 AM
More than 3 times as many people have died in the UK from coronavirus (so far) as died in the Battle of Britain.

Yes but how many people who died in the BoB had underlying health conditions?

Zetetic

I think to be fair, you'd also want to include the 9 month night bombing campaign after the "Battle of Britain".

In the historical context, this still only brings you up to "a bad morning in Warsaw, 1944" or "a bad morning in Stalingrad, 1942" or "a few days of RAF terror-bombing" levels.[nb]Or "a bad minute or two at Hiroshima".[/nb]

Quote from: wooders1978 on November 08, 2020, 08:06:19 AM
Yes but how many people who died in the BoB had underlying health conditions?
All of them, presumably.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: SpiderChrist on November 04, 2020, 10:26:10 PM
I've been to Lincolnshire. They're all fucking mental.

I lived there (Lincoln) for 2 years. Can confirm. Also when I was first there I noticed there was a lot of people, young and old, with limps and other random things not quite right with them, which a local later told me was due to the rampant inbreeding. Genuinely quite a creepy place.

Hand Solo

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on November 08, 2020, 01:03:23 PM
I lived there (Lincoln) for 2 years. Can confirm. Also when I was first there I noticed there was a lot of people, young and old, with limps and other random things not quite right with them, which a local later told me was due to the rampant inbreeding. Genuinely quite a creepy place.

https://youtu.be/t1Azq5gJ1MY?t=614

Bazooka

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on November 08, 2020, 01:03:23 PM

Lived there for 4, but it's simple there you just have to climb higher up the hill to escape the mutants, the castle represents 1000 years of defense against limpers.

BlodwynPig

It reminds me of Bath, but whereas Lincoln is the physical disability capital of England, Bath is the wrong side of mental stability. (Sorry SGN).

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 08, 2020, 07:34:48 PM
Bath is the wrong side of mental stability.

I'll fucking kill you for this

Blue Jam

Wrexham hasn't done any weird Captain Tom Moore tributes. I am disappointed.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 04, 2020, 11:17:35 PM
I've been to Louth and even stayed overnight in Boston once so yes, totally

Charlene considers a rewrite.

hamfist

idunnosomename

Horrifying on so many levels

Hand Solo

I'm sure Captain Tom can see a small part of himself in him.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Jasha

Quote from: JamesTC on November 05, 2020, 11:18:47 AM

You never see him and Magnus Pyke in the same room together do you

imitationleather

Look who's on the next series of Strictly...

(They've photoshopped his head on to someone else's body, haven't they? There's more convincing image editing within this thread.)

BlodwynPig

Has he replaced Phil as the Death of Christmas Present?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Never hoped anyone in history was outed as a paedophile so much, but I really ought to be directing my campaign of hate at his family, the real hands behind the wheel, trundling him out for the next photo-op while the money rolls in.

JamesTC