Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,357
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:41:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Quote from: imitationleather on November 16, 2020, 10:42:38 PM
Look who's on the next series of Strictly...

(They've photoshopped his head on to someone else's body, haven't they? There's more convincing image editing within this thread.)

Think Jane Seymour's pushing her luck there.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

"I could play a 25 year old" - captain tom moore

Hand Solo

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on November 17, 2020, 03:18:21 AM
"I could play a 25 year old" - captain tom moore

"I could lay a 25 year old" - captain tom moore

"I could lay 20 5 year olds" - captain tom moore

"I could mercilessly rape 20 5 year Indian boys before breakfast" - captain tom moore

JamesTC

The Captain Sir Tom Moore cosplay will be all the rage at the conventions once things are back to normal.

thenoise

Teddy Thomas.

Teddy.

Thomas.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: thenoise on November 17, 2020, 01:10:12 PM
Teddy Thomas.

Teddy.

Thomas.
"Call me Bear."
"Piss off, Teddy."
*bash*

Butchers Blind

Dog Botherer

Quote from: thenoise on November 17, 2020, 01:10:12 PM
Teddy Thomas.

Teddy.

Thomas.

any relation to the French winger of the same name?

Hand Solo

Why in these awful saccharine  jingoistic pageant murals of Captain Tom does it usually portray him with WWII Bombers and Spitfires flying around him?

Nearest he's been to a plane is when they make the cunt's coffin.

BlodwynPig

Populism. Homogeneous populism.

Utter Shit

I KNEW that old cunt had an angle.

JamesTC

How much semen does each bottle contain?

idunnosomename

i just yelled "WHAT THE FUCK" out loud.

Butchers Blind

Made from the tears of Indian boys.

Sebastian Cobb

Not sure this is as funnny as I think it is tbh.

JamesTC

His name as a trademark. Fucking Captain Tom™

imitationleather

Has he relocated to Monaco, Dubai or hopefully the afterlife for tax reasons yet?

The Capt Tom dildo range, new from Capt Tom Industries.

'Lie back and think of England' with this delicately hand-crafted dildo, yours for only £49.99!

Butchers Blind

idunnosomename

geuinely fucking mental studff here lads

https://www.craftginclub.co.uk/ginnedmagazine/captain-tom-now-has-his-own-gin

QuoteCaptain Tom now has his own gin! What's more, all of its proceeds will be going to his fabulous organisation, The Captain Tom Foundation, which has been set up to help support charitable causes close to his heart. Could we love this true British gent any more?!

Captain Sir Tom Moore hardly needs an introduction after reaching national hero status and international fame earlier this year, when this former British Army officer and centenarian decided to try and raise £1000 for the NHS during during the COVID-19 pandemic by walking 100 laps of his nursing home before reaching his 100th birthday.

As the nation's heart swelled, they reached into their pockets, and the result was an astonishing £32 million raised in donations!

Now, Capt Tom is helping the nation to glow with pride once more - and this time he is using our favourite tipple to do so!

Yes, Capt Tom is having is very own gin distilled by Yorkshire's Otterbeck Distillery, based in the picturesque town of Skipton. The distillery has based the flavour profile of Captain Tom's London Dry Gin on the newly knighted Yorkshireman's childhood garden; featuring lots of herb and citrus notes, it sounds absolutely delicious. We like the sound especially of mixing the gin with Indian tonic water and garnished with mint and blackberries, as the distillery recommends - we can't wait to give it a try here at Craft Gin Club HQ!

"
Captain Sir Tom has captured the imagination of the world and we're proud to have distilled a very special gin with a very special man!
— Otterbeck Distillery

Delish quoted Captain Tom's daughter, Hannah Ingram-Moore, as saying: "On behalf of Captain Sir Tom and family we are delighted to be in partnership with Otterbeck Distillery and sincerely look forward to our journey together. We feel an electric connection to Yorkshire so working with a gin based here is so special to us as we continue to build our family legacy and celebrate our heritage."

And the team at Otterbeck Distillery are just as proud to be working with the now-legendary Captain. Nicola Lampkin, co-founder of the distillery with her husband, Dougie, was quoted by The Spirits Business as saying: "It is an amazing privilege to be working with captain sir Tom and his foundation, which supports some incredible charities. We're delighted to be able to do our bit to help support such worthwhile causes."

It is such a pleasure to see the gin community supporting great causes in this way and that Captain Sir Tom Moore is just as passionate about gin as we are. Apparently, he loves a G&T on a Sunday before his roast dinner.

Cheers to you, Captain Tom!

they also mis-caption his daughter at the bottom there. free gin out of this and all. you decrepit nationalism pedaling grifter

Hand Solo

QuoteThe distillery has based the flavour profile of Captain Tom%u2019s London Dry Gin on the newly knighted Yorkshireman%u2019s childhood garden; featuring lots of herb and citrus notes

Holy fuck, what a tenuous link, as if the old cunt went through a list of the herbs in his childhood garden and the distillery fucked off to the boffins to work on the flavour profile. Couldn't even pretend to have a quote from the cunt saying it tasted nice, just some cut-and-shut PR witterings from the daughter, the cunt's never even seen a bottle or a pay cheque knowing his cunting daughter, probably doesn't even know the deal's been made.

QuoteWe like the sound especially of mixing the gin with Indian tonic water

It's all tastes Indian tart by the time..

Jasha

Quote from: Quote on November 27, 2020, 01:09:09 PM
The Capt Tom dildo range, new from Capt Tom Industries.

'Lie back and think of England' with this delicately hand-crafted dildo, yours for only £49.99!

"the new captain Tom fleshlight gave me a second flush of youth" said the nation's favourite national treasure "just like being in India again"

JamesTC

Captain Tom™ Fleshlight®

A lube free experience is recommended for realism

George Oscar Bluth II

If she had this all planned from the off she's a genius

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 27, 2020, 01:15:27 PM
geuinely fucking mental studff here lads

https://www.craftginclub.co.uk/ginnedmagazine/captain-tom-now-has-his-own-gin

they also mis-caption his daughter at the bottom there. free gin out of this and all. you decrepit nationalism pedaling grifter

Aneurysm at "Delish"

BlodwynPig

Lots of herb and citrus notes, hardly tempting. All the herbs and citrus