Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:06:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuntbeaks

I have it on good authority that this rancid old cunt is just back from a maternity ward in Liberia. He paid £186 to bugger as many "cunt-fresh" black babies as he could in a day.

Straight though customs on his return, no questions asked.

Captain Z

200 laps this time and the family might be able to afford Epstein's private island.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Captain Z on January 05, 2021, 10:34:42 PM
200 laps this time and the family might be able to afford Epstein's private island.

200 laps of Brands Hatch with LORD Lewis Hamilton, the car kitted out in red white and blue. Fawning nationalists wanking gold ingots into a fox fur basket live on BBC Breakfast.

idunnosomename

This shits gone on so long the cunts gonna get to 101 and we'll still be in tory lockdown

Butchers Blind

Hopefully he'll buy the farm before the lockdown ends and they'll be no public funeral.

The Bumlord

RIP Captain my Captain

Probably

Soon

Quote from: Utterdrivel on January 31, 2021, 05:25:45 PM

"PS, I shall be the well-paid chief executive of any charity I set up in his memory."

JamesTC

He'll survive and be back peddling tat on adverts for supermarkets in no time.

BUY OUR EASTER EGG BECAUSE CAPTAIN SIR TOM IS IN OUR ADVERT

DrGreggles

Doesn't he realise that the NHS is still underfunded?
Get out of bed and get walking, you lazy old cunt.

His daughter's just registered his name at Companies House, then sped back to his bedside with a will for him to sign.

brownjam

More like Captain Tom No-Moore!

iamcoop

brownjam

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 31, 2021, 05:46:29 PM
Doesn't he realise that the NHS is still underfunded?
Get out of bed and get walking, you lazy old cunt.

He's hogging a bed in intensive care too. Selfish cunt, they should him throw him in the skip.

BlodwynPig

Just read the following comment on a Daily Mail article.

QuoteUpyabum, Manchester, United Kingdom, 6 minutes ago

Covid has no chance in the body of this great British hero

Yeah, don't you know his auto-immune system's hard as nails!?  It can have any virus!

George Oscar Bluth II

100 year old man with the 'vid, the prognosis is not good. How is grifter daughter feeling about the ol holiday to Barbados now.

Imagine the state of the discourse if he goes though, fucking hell.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on January 31, 2021, 05:53:36 PM
His daughter's just registered his name at Companies House, then sped back to his bedside with a will for him to sign.

She's way ahead of you there, they did that in May.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12586021

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on January 31, 2021, 06:08:11 PM
Imagine the state of the discourse if he goes though, fucking hell.

Imagine if he survives, though!  He'll be the new Christ!

Ferris

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on January 31, 2021, 06:08:11 PM
100 year old man with the 'vid, the prognosis is not good. How is grifter daughter feeling about the ol holiday to Barbados now.

And all the media gladhanding, photo opps, film studios, airports and god knows where else.

I understand the advice for the incredibly ancient is to stay indoors and get the vaccine ASAP, not have their kids wheel them to meet politicians and solicit donations for gin or whatever the fuck he's been up to. These rules may not apply to Lord Emperor Sir Captain Tom and his scions, of course.

idunnosomename

some people aged around 100 haven't left their house since march they're so at risk. this cunt went to barbados and met the queen.

bastard.

SteveDave

Elton John's warming up. Bernie's faxing through some new lyrics.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Rumour has it, he's phoned Bojo asking for tips for how to look he's got it.

Pity Clive Dunn snuffed it a few years back.  Wouldn't he be an absolute shoo-in to play Moore in a biopic?

My heart and prayers go out to young boys of Barbados.

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 31, 2021, 06:23:20 PM
some people aged around 100 haven't left their house since march they're so at risk. this cunt went to barbados and met the queen.

bastard.

[live coverage of the state funeral]
Huw Edwards or whoever: now some would suggest that a 100 year old man visiting Barbados and meeting with well wishers during a pandemic might have been, perhaps, wreckless
Talking head: yes but what fun he had in his last year and, in a way, that must have made it all worthwhile