Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:19:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Yesterday's news Tom, sadly. Royals 'scandal' and ailing Duke on everyone's lips now. Witchell* fully tumescent after being stirred from the tomb.

*read my Witchell reveal somewhere on here from about 5 years ago to understand the depravity of the man.

king_tubby

BlodwynPig

Indoctrination - god help us when they reach 18.

Fambo Number Mive

One parent's posted a picture of her child dressed as Captain Tom and @ a few local media Twitter accounts. Totally normal.

Another one has posted a picture of his child in camouflage dress and a helmet, which apparently counts as dressing up as Captain Tom.

A four year old got in his local paper dressed as Captain Tom with an inflatable Zimmer frame, while another had an inflatable walking stick.

Ferris

Fambo Number Mive

Is that a stocking with cotton wool glued to it on the head of the child with grey makeup?

I suspect it is quicker and easier to dress a child as Captain Tom than Batman or Spiderman.

Wonder if any BBC News addicts dressed their child as Rishi Sunak.

Quote from: Cursus on March 04, 2021, 09:51:37 PM

The upper one looks like a female-to-male transexual; the lower one looks like Professor Branestawm in his twilight years.

JamesTC

Lfbarfe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 04, 2021, 10:09:14 PM
Indoctrination - god help us when they reach 18.

Fear not. These were the same sort of kids who, in my generation, dropped out in the sixth form to listen to the Levellers and run mini-festivals from former ice cream vans, which they parked on ley lines.

notjosh

Faster than a speeding snail! More powerful than a damp piece of crepe paper! Able to traverse large gardens in a single month!

Chedney Honks

There's a little bit of Tom in every child.

In the subcontinent.

Butchers Blind

Poor little cunt wanted to go as Black Panther but mum was having none of it.

idunnosomename

this country is not well and it is my firm belief that these children deserve to grow up in a much better one.

this cunt though, it's all on him

ah, a basèd soul.

Cuellar

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 05, 2021, 11:14:23 AM
this country is not well and it is my firm belief that these children deserve to grow up in a much better one.

The daughter has issued cease & desist letters to every one of them for trademark infringement.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Cuellar on March 05, 2021, 11:16:15 AM
Love how tired and fed up he looks in the first one
method acting

Their mother was generous, lending one of her sex toys.

Deleted.

turnstyle

The inflatable zimmer frame industry must be cackling with fucking glee. Maybe it's the next bitcoin. Might see if I can get in on it.

Butchers Blind

In thirty years time these parents will have to explain these photos to their grown adult children why the fuck they dressed them up as a geriatric.

Attila

We just had a 'community leaflet' pushed through the letterbox here -- it's usually a monthy thing of local events, coupons for local shops and things, maybe some highlights of happenings around the area. Capt Tom's on the front cover, and there are photos of him throughout. We live nowhere near Capt Tom central (way down here on the south coast near Portsmouth), but apparently he looms large in this rando collection of villages here, dunno.

Fambo Number Mive

Two quotes from the Guardian's reader tributes to Captain Tom:

QuoteWe'll remember him as a [then] 99-year-old who turned a simple movement of just walking into an explosion of inspirational positive activity that helped heal the nation of negativity. I hope history honours his memory

QuoteWhen we get through this, me and mine will raise another glass to the hero who fought fascists and viruses.

Replies From View

this cunt though, it's all on him

ah, a basèd soul.

A few of these are using the same inflatable zimmer frame and red walking stick twin-pack.  Is there a Captain Tom Moore inflatable accessories kit we haven't discovered yet?

Replies From View

idunnosomename

they seem to be a thing but not branded by the Sir Captain Tom Moore Foundation.com™

https://www.amazon.co.uk/inflatable-zimmer-frame/s?k=inflatable+zimmer+frame

hannah should send a cease and desist anyone profiting off her eternal father's image. give me that you infringing old cunt

Replies From View

Some of the parents would be able to claim their children are actually disguised as Harry Potter.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Replies From View on March 07, 2021, 10:46:47 PM
Some of the parents would be able to claim their children are actually disguised as Harry Brian Potter.

FTFY