Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,467
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:50:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

I'm hoping to be long dead by then.

El Unicornio, mang

His likeness is being officially enshrined in UK law. Anyone who draws a picture of him shall be beheaded on live TV by order of HRH, hosted by Ant & Dec

"Huxleys, I'm down the hospital. They took dad in this morning, they think he had a stroke last night and mum found him at the bottom of the stairs this morning. He's in a really bad way. You need to get down here now because they don't know how long he's got left. Huxleys? Huxleys? Are you there?"

Sorry, sis, no can do. Orders of Hannah Ingram-Moore. I've a hero to honour. *continues inflating the blow-up zimmer frame*

bgmnts

I want us to dig up his corpse, stuff him full of Werther's Originals, hang him from the tree and kids whack him with sticks until he explodes and showers them all.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: bgmnts on March 31, 2021, 02:20:13 PM
kids whack him...until he explodes and showers them all.

it's what he would have wanted

Kankurette

Quote from: bgmnts on March 31, 2021, 02:20:13 PM
I want us to dig up his corpse, stuff him full of Werther's Originals, hang him from the tree and kids whack him with sticks until he explodes and showers them all.
The corpse fluids would make the Werthers taste pretty gross.

Kankurette

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 31, 2021, 01:30:52 PM
I like how she's asked us all to keep April 30th free as if people don't have to go out to work, take children to school or attend appointments. No Hannah, I cant keep that day free for whatever you want people to pressure others into doing.
I'll be at my parents' celebrating my own birthday, not the birthday of some dead bloke I didn't know.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Kankurette on March 31, 2021, 03:35:07 PM
The corpse fluids would make the Werthers taste pretty gross.

Sweet and creamy and uncommonly bad.

Kankurette

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on March 31, 2021, 03:38:17 PM
Sweet and creamy and uncommonly bad.
"Now I'm covered in the grandad!"

Fambo Number Mive

Maybe there will be a 24 hour clap on that say and the first person who stops gets executed by firing squad next to the statue of Winston Churchill. A lottery takes place which people.can enter to be part of the firing squad. 

DrGreggles

"Remember remember the 30th April"

AKA 'Monetise Your Dead Dad Day'

Quote from: DrGreggles on March 31, 2021, 04:14:48 PM
"Remember remember the 30th April"

....brand power and a media slot.

idunnosomename

They Saved Captain Tom's Brain

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

JamesTC

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 31, 2021, 06:24:42 PM
They Saved Captain Tom's Brain

They need to put it in an athletes body so he can do more walking. Or perhaps they can Robocop him and he can walk it in a new robotic frame.

"Fund the NHS or there will be... trouble"

flotemysost

Quotehis sense of fun

It's this bit that really fills me with cold dread. Not sure it's even legally possible to accurately honour this man's idea of a good time. Maybe on the 30th there'll be a 24-hour amnesty on social distancing and age of consent laws.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: flotemysost on March 31, 2021, 07:10:22 PM
It's this bit that really fills me with cold dread. Not sure it's even legally possible to accurately honour this man's idea of a good time. Maybe on the 30th there'll be a 24-hour amnesty on social distancing and age of consent laws.

The must be a term for this sort of phrasing. Is it gaslighting?

I mean, something said to elicit obedience in collectivism, but is ultimately false or exaggerated and more often than note belies a great lack of imagination and, most importantly, fun. The kind of thing representing a conga line of permed prannets drunk on babycham in the 80s before they go home and take polaroids of their genitals.

flotemysost

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 31, 2021, 08:42:38 PM
a conga line of permed prannets drunk on babycham in their 80s before they go home and take polaroids of their genitals

Spot on prediction for the 30th I reckon.

Butchers Blind

I will be celebrating AreTom's Day by breaking into my local OAP home and handcuffing all the elderly residents together then drag them out into the car park and make them do laps until all are defeated by their old age while I shout "DO IT FOR TOM! DO IT FOR TOM'. Then upload the vid to Hannah for the likes.

Kankurette

Enforced fun is not fun.

idunnosomename

That's the most egregious use of "battle" I've seen. Vile old cunt died almost immediately after catching pneumonia.

Fambo Number Mive

JamesTC

Fitting that it was painted outside of a tapas restaurant as we all know he loved to.

idunnosomename

look at the replies to this. cult still going strong.

https://twitter.com/Akse_P19/status/1377308069332389894

i said cult!
I'd say cunt if I wanted to, but we all know captain tom was a cunt.

jobotic

QuoteHypnosis Coaching
@RitaCoaching
·
14h
Replying to
@Akse_P19
@AndyBurnhamGM
and
@captaintommoore
This is the type of mural women want to walk past Mr. Mayor....not violent criminals!

What's this twat on about? George Floyd or Nelson Mandela probably. Or does Manchester have a Moaty mural?

Burnham paying the price for that mural of Ted Bundy fucking a corpse.

idunnosomename

The same artist has done a George Floyd one

Kankurette

Quote from: jobotic on April 01, 2021, 12:17:35 PM
What's this twat on about? George Floyd or Nelson Mandela probably. Or does Manchester have a Moaty mural?
There's a nice one of Marcus Rashford where I live. It's by the same guy.

BlodwynPig

I'd love a really ugly goggle eyed cunt to become a national hero. PAINT YOUR MURALS NOW YOU VANDALS!