Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:24:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

I've mentioned before that my work brings me into association with a specific tentacle of the heaving media behemoth that is Are Tom's legacy, but without going into too much detail, recently
Spoiler alert
I had to help plan an event which is to be timed, with the agreement of the family, around the interment of his ashes
[close]

When the grandchildren ask "what did you do to help during COVID" I'll just hurl myself through the nearest window, hopefully into oncoming traffic

New page P45

idunnosomename

i work at Bedford crematorium and i saved Tom's brain. well most of it. should be enough

Milo

Captain Z

Whoever mocked that up should be ashamed.

Ferris

Doesn't work as a joke that does it? No one disagreed with him that he was old, so there's no laughs to be had.

Spike Milligan's cadaver should sue.

JamesTC

He couldn't have been any older than 37 in my book.

imitationleather

I think he was 37 World Cups old.

jobotic

I told you that one day I would die and I was right to tell you that.

idunnosomename

fucking hell that's real? a full fucking polished granite obelisk for his ashes?

CaB meet at 53.87363139408653, -1.8693942826066097?

imitationleather

Looked up the location on what3words and it said dead.tory.nonce.

If only someone had believed him when he said he was old. But no, we had to force him onto that 18-30 holiday in Barbados when a deadly virus had gripped the planet.

idunnosomename

yet somehow Cliff Richard and Russ Abbot still walk the earth. no justice

BlodwynPig

RIP Shoulders

"I Told You I Was Bald"

Butchers Blind

"I told you I was old", that's shit. We knew you was old, you walking piss bag. The whole shtick was to do with you being old - OLD man walks round his grounds - that's how the money was able to be raised by your venal, glory hog daughter.

GoblinAhFuckScary

fuck me i thought that was a photoshop. a good laff. it's actually real

Kankurette

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 06, 2021, 11:10:20 AM
"I told you I was old", that's shit. We knew you was old, you walking piss bag. The whole shtick was to do with you being old - OLD man walks round his grounds - that's how the money was able to be raised by your venal, glory hog daughter.
And he's ripping off Spike Milligan. Well, his daughter is.

idunnosomename

JamesTC

When is his next walk planned?

Replies From View

"I told you I could walk"

Replies From View

I don't know what was wrong with the suggested "NAD A COVID SURVIVEN.  MOR AN JUS A LIDL DEEYAD"

Replies From View

"I told you I was old, and being dead proves I was old"

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 06, 2021, 12:24:03 AM
fucking hell that's real? a full fucking polished granite obelisk for his ashes?

CaB meet at 53.87363139408653, -1.8693942826066097?

Fake grass as well to contain his eternal walking, minimising maintenance costs I'll suspect

idunnosomename

I don't think I've seen a family plot get so cynically taken over by some flash in the pan cunt. What a ghastly egotist his daughter is.

Replies From View

I'm also suspecting that the fake grass is there to allow the tombstone to be easily transplanted somewhere else using CSO

idunnosomename

Fucks this

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15119294/sir-tom-moore-donated-body-science-raising-millions/

Fat lot of good that is now it's been burnt to ashes and buried, you silly dead cunt

Quote from: JamesTC on July 05, 2021, 11:50:34 PM
He couldn't have been any older than 37 in my book.

Is your book the Book of Genesis?

hamfist

why does it say "peace" on the grave of a man famous for doing war ?

idunnosomename

Quote from: hamfist on July 06, 2021, 06:51:37 PM
because it was made c.1929, a time when people didnt glamorise world wars for wanks

Heres one where you can read his mother and father's inscription on the front.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5jDuUmWQAgs5Bg.jpg
Also worth noting you had to be a pretty wealthy family to afford a monument like that

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

chveik

Quote from: hamfist on July 06, 2021, 06:51:37 PM

mispelled 'paedo'