Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:41:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are Tommy wouldn't batter a war hero. Not like those lowlife lefty slags.

They'd both team up to give a Muslim a doing over.

"Like the old days for you this eh, Captain?"

"I haven't beaten a brown person in years. Thank you Tommy, this is even better than the knighthood."

idunnosomename

god you really couldnt do celebrity deathmatch these days without getting embroiled in the culture wars

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

BOOOOOO you fuckers stop lazily detailing how you'd beat up an old man and go back to mocking the hellscape society that doesn't bother funding healthcare and instead employs the media to paint a 99 year old man shuffling round his garden to raise money as some sort of heartwarming act of heroism instead of a symptom of late-stage laissez-faire privatize everything capitalism

ENTERTAIN ME I'M BORED

phes

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on April 30, 2020, 11:31:03 PM

Someone with wiki editing know how should add this to her already impressive list of dumb/heinous 'controversies'

BlodwynPig

My Tribute to Sir Tom Moore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-4LYz6YrI

Damn, blocked, its unlisted - let me know if you can view it

Hand Solo

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 23, 2020, 01:54:12 AM
BOOOOOO you fuckers stop lazily detailing how you'd beat up an old man and go back to mocking the hellscape society that doesn't bother funding healthcare and instead employs the media to paint a 99 year old man shuffling round his garden to raise money as some sort of heartwarming act of heroism instead of a symptom of late-stage laissez-faire privatize everything capitalism

ENTERTAIN ME I'M BORED

Doesn't this warm the cockles of your heart?

Not sure whether any of you will invest at just under an hour, but this is the reality of "ARE Tommies" theatre 1943-45

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3p7bdk

Worth a watch just for curiosity, surely. Lest we all forget.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 07:43:42 PM
Not sure whether any of you will invest at just under an hour, but this is the reality of "ARE Tommies" theatre 1943-45

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3p7bdk

Worth a watch just for curiosity, surely. Lest we all forget.

Does it mention Sir Corporal Captain Britains Hero Chief Walker Tom Moore's war crimes?

We all know you patronising cunt, there isn't a fucking day that goes by without WWII being dredged up in this country.

Public services shouldn't be relying on pensioners doddering around their gardens, 'tap dance for the NHS 2020', or your Nan doing doughnuts in a low rider in Tesco's carpark.

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 23, 2020, 07:49:40 PM
Does it mention Sir Corporal Captain Britains Hero Chief Walker Tom Moore's war crimes?
Not telling, watch it you pratt  then you tell me.

Quote from: Quote on May 23, 2020, 07:52:30 PM
We all know you patronising cunt, there isn't a fucking day that goes by without WWII being dredged up in this country.

Public services shouldn't be relying on pensioners doddering around their gardens, 'tap dance for the NHS 2020', or your Nan doing doughnuts in a low rider in Tesco's carpark.
Then why blame him?

Because he's a symbol of the fucking malaise. And his rotten family are the kind of cunts who led to this situation.

Forcing Grandad on a Bataan death march around the rear field rather than stumping up some taxes and voting in a decent government.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 07:52:34 PM
Not telling, watch it you pratt  then you tell me.

Put it on x5. It didn't. Whitewash.

Quote from: Quote on May 23, 2020, 07:54:59 PM
Because he's a symbol of the fucking malaise. And his rotten family are the kind of cunts who led to this situation.

Forcing Grandad on a Bataan death march around the rear field rather than stumping up some taxes and voting in a decent government.
You are lost Quote, I feel sorry for you, mate.

idunnosomename

World War Two in "very bad" shocker

Though a lot of people make out it was a right fucking lark we'll meet again

BlodwynPig

Hopefully this TRIBUTE video will not be blocked on Vimeo

This one's for you Minnie - has some archive footage from the war(s) too

Corporal Dregg

Pseudopath

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2020, 08:43:22 PM

Corporal Dregg

Fucking brilliant.

chveik

Corporal Dregg

that's wonderful

(is that the music from Berberian Sound Studio btw?)

Corporal Dregg

I'll watch yours if you watch mine. I realise yours is aimed at the attention deficit 4 minute single masses. Mine is a little more refined and meant more at the informative album type.Have a go.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on May 23, 2020, 08:57:31 PM
that's wonderful

(is that the music from Berberian Sound Studio btw?)

yup and In Fabric (the main bit) - hence youtube block

Jerzy Bondov

This thread has made me feel really sad :-(

Thursday

Yeah frankly I've been crying at the absolutely shocking lack of respect shown for Captain Paedo Moore, and his regiment of rapists.

idunnosomename

the horror. its like the somme. but on the internet

Jerzy Bondov

To cheer myself up I am going to castrate Captain Tom Moore with a chisel

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Staple his penis to a chapati.

Butchers Blind

Oh, the horror!  This thread should be put behind an over 18's only certificate. Ironic because Cpt Paedo liked them way younger.

Hand Solo

The lads at The Daily Mash surely have their finger right on the very beating pulse of comedy, and that's no mistake..

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 25, 2020, 02:15:51 PM

Im making an effigy of sir camptain major tom moore out of my own faeces, then raping it