Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:22:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 29, 2020, 06:45:46 PM
*Self immerse in bath of hand sanitser as the hard men flex thier muscles*
you spelled "virtue signalling" wrong

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 29, 2020, 07:33:50 PM
I was just pointing out that this is a thread dedicated to Britain's favourite biltong golem sex-case, not your febrile onanistic fantasies.
Cold Meat Twat more like 🙂

Cold Meat Platter

If I could make a suggestion? Cold Meat Twatter would have been better, not great, but better.
I suppose you're trying to keep your character consistent, though. Good for you.

Cold Meat Platter

Peperapey sponsored nonce-lord
Scaffolded war criminal in futile escape attempt
It ain't half hot, Mum, after raping and bayoneting all these kids.

These are all unacceptable things to say about are Captain Tom, wouldn't you agree Minnie?

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 29, 2020, 09:02:05 PM
I'm trembling at the thought of Colon Tom's wrinkly grey worm down my gob, and the fact that it was in hundreds of Indian children only adds to my ardour.

Blimey, bit strong Min!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 31, 2020, 01:48:27 PM
Bloody hell, awful awful stuff.

Genuinely hard to read, if I'm honest.

Butchers Blind

Taking things too far.  There's a line and Minnie's crossed it. Enough!

idunnosomename

is this old cunt dead yet

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 31, 2020, 02:20:34 PM
Taking things too far.  There's a line and Minnie's crossed it. Enough!

Typical of his sort. The far-beige thugs have really jumped the shark now. Can't see him coming back from this.

Blue Jam

Captain Tom Moore may have an osprey named after him:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-53374397

Beats "Hagrid" I guess.

Dog Botherer

came in here expecting the throes of ecstasy at the old bollocks carking it

bird

BlodwynPig

yeh, BJ, no-one here gives a fuck about naming an Osprey. The polar opposite of what we want to see*

Blue Jam

Alright, I thought you fuckers might like the chance to vote for one of the other options. I'm not voting for "Hagrid", don't want a transphobic osprey menacing our non-binary mallards. Don't want "Captain" diddling our cygnets either.

BlodwynPig

How about leaving them alone and desist from this twee nonsense (not you, society in general).

earl_sleek

HOW IS HE NOT DEAD YET CUNT

Should've been taken to a cliff in Hälsingland on his 100th birthday

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2020, 06:41:32 PM
Captain Tom Moore may have an osprey named after him

Appropriate, since hapless grunts forced into the misbegotten tilt-rotor call it "the widowmaker".

Hand Solo

I hope they present it to him and it goes right proper barmy and rips his fucking face off.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2020, 06:41:32 PM
Captain Tom Moore may have an osprey named after him:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-53374397

Beats "Hagrid" I guess.
oh i thought you meant a new species

Deso

Captain Z

I was thinking the other day after the announcement of reintroduced TV licence payments for the over-75s that Major sir colonel captain Tom could probably pay them all off in a day if he wanted to. And yet he chooses not to...

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Captain Z on July 13, 2020, 01:53:15 AM
I was thinking the other day after the announcement of reintroduced TV licence payments for the over-75s that Major sir colonel captain Tom could probably pay them all off in a day if he wanted to. And yet he chooses not to...

paedo scum

idunnosomename

the queen adds another one to the long list of sex offenders she's knighted today

chveik

fucking hell don't BUMP this thread if he isn't dead in a DITCH

Tragedy strikes as the CoD accidentally stabs are brave Sir Major Colonel Captain Tom right through the fucking bonce.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 17, 2020, 03:39:42 PM
Tragedy strikes as the CoD accidentally stabs are brave Sir Major Colonel Captain Tom right through the fucking bonce.

That's where he's been for the last few months, walking to Windsor...or did the Queen have to come to him "No your place, your majesty...oh by the way do you have Andrew's phone number? for old times sake"