Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:55:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hand Solo on July 28, 2020, 12:44:19 PM
What's going to be the big pivotal scene of the movie? Fucking Clint Eastwood gurning earnestly with a bead of sweat running down his face ambling across a drive on a walker with great big bombastic music playing and Spitfires flying over? FUCK

Captain Tom meets Naga Munchetty and decides, just for once, that he'll show mercy.

BlodwynPig

*Looks at rival old man, smiles wryly and says*

"You're gonna need a bigger zimmer"

bgmnts

Quote from: Hand Solo on July 28, 2020, 12:44:19 PM
What's going to be the big pivotal scene of the movie? Fucking Clint Eastwood gurning earnestly with a bead of sweat running down his face ambling across a drive on a walker with great big bombastic music playing and Spitfires flying over? FUCK

"I've fucked women and children. I've fucked everything that walks or crawls at one time or another."

Butchers Blind

Hope we get the Bollywood version too showing the true story.

finnquark

Love to see Hopkins get the gig. Doing his middle distance staring whilst someone from the national lottery or whatever congratulates him. Distracted by visions of the horror in the jungle. 'Sorry... don't know where I was then...'

JamesTC

The British Slumdog Millionaire.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: finnquark on July 28, 2020, 04:44:05 PM
Love to see Hopkins get the gig. Doing his middle distance staring whilst someone from the national lottery or whatever congratulates him. Distracted by visions of the horror in the jungle. 'Sorry... don't know where I was then...'

Wouldn't this staring into the distance be more fitting..

thenoise

QuoteCaptain Tom has also reportedly agreed to make a two-part documentary with ITV. 

Two part documentary.

Part 1: first 50 laps

chveik

I can see Clint doing it. he sure does love a good right wing 'heroic' tale.

and child rape

BlodwynPig

Sure to be a Richard Curtis Britfest instead. Egg from This Life will play his butler and will be called "Egg" and be whacky and hunky and repeatedly break the 4th wall.

Butchers Blind

Waiting for the Tom Moore VR game.

Captain Tom 2000: Space Rapes

GMTV

Hopefully going to be a character in the new Terrordrome

Mr Farenheit

(1942. Captian Tom walks with his zimmer frame into the bar at British Army HQ in Bombay. He is wearing traditional Burmese dress and is accompanied by a ten year old Burmese boy. He has been absent without leave for four months. He orders two lemonades. The bar is packed with officers who are all staring at Captain Tom and the boy aghast at the breach of etiquette. Some of them can be heard telling him to 'clear off'. A senior officer enters)

Colenel: Look here Moore, what's this all about? Explain yourself

Captain Tom: We have taken Rangoon. And Singapore

Colenel: Taken Rangoon? Singapore? Who has?

Captain Tom: We have. Our side in this war has.

Colenel: You mean the Japanese have gone?

Captain Tom: No, they're still there but they have no boots.

Captain Tom: Prisioners, sir. We took them prisoners. The entire garrisons.

Colenel: That's impossible

Captain Tom: Yes it is. I did it. Cross my heart and hope to die, its all perfectly true.

(There is an extended silence as the magnitude of what Captain Tom has achieved sinks in. The silence is broken by the hurried footsteps of a radio operator who enters from the rear of the bar)

Radio Operator: Sir, we're still hearing normal Japanese radio traffic from Rangoon and Singapore. The Japanese are still there, sir.

(Captain Tom is grinning)

Colenel: Moore! What's the meaning of this? What the bloody hell have you been doing for the last four months?

(Captain Tom pushes his zimmer frame forward towards the centre of the room, he is surrounded on all sides by the other officers. When he is in position and has everyone's attention, he grasps his zimmer frame and makes a slow thrusting motion with his groin. He makes gutteral sexual noises)

Colenel: Fuck's sake Moore, not again!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 30, 2020, 07:44:53 AM
(1942. Captian Tom walks with his zimmer frame into the bar at British Army HQ in Bombay. He is wearing traditional Burmese dress and is accompanied by a ten year old Burmese boy. He has been absent without leave for four months. He orders two lemonades. The bar is packed with officers who are all staring at Captain Tom and the boy aghast at the breach of etiquette. Some of them can be heard telling him to 'clear off'. A senior officer enters)

Colenel: Look here Moore, what's this all about? Explain yourself

Captain Tom: We have taken Rangoon. And Singapore

Colenel: Taken Rangoon? Singapore? Who has?

Captain Tom: We have. Our side in this war has.

Colenel: You mean the Japanese have gone?

Captain Tom: No, they're still there but they have no boots.

Captain Tom: Prisioners, sir. We took them prisoners. The entire garrisons.

Colenel: That's impossible

Captain Tom: Yes it is. I did it. Cross my heart and hope to die, its all perfectly true.

(There is an extended silence as the magnitude of what Captain Tom has achieved sinks in. The silence is broken by the hurried footsteps of a radio operator who enters from the rear of the bar)

Radio Operator: Sir, we're still hearing normal Japanese radio traffic from Rangoon and Singapore. The Japanese are still there, sir.

(Captain Tom is grinning)

Colenel: Moore! What's the meaning of this? What the bloody hell have you been doing for the last four months?

(Captain Tom pushes his zimmer frame forward towards the centre of the room, he is surrounded on all sides by the other officers. When he is in position and has everyone's attention, he grasps his zimmer frame and makes a slow thrusting motion with his groin. He makes gutteral sexual noises)

Colenel: Fuck's sake Moore, not again!

yet, because this is a Hollywood film and the ACTOR who plays Moore is loved by many in the real world, as with all Hollywood movies they must be lionised, even if the character they are playing is abhorrent (see Lecter etc).

So...

"HERO, HERO, HERO" the cries ring out

Queen Victoria to Tom "Here is a new medal that is named after me, its the shape of a stumpy Christian Cross...HERO! I call it the PURPLE HEART"

Lady Diana "Arise SIR TOM OF ALL OF THE WORLD,..." *breathily* "Now come over here and FUCK ME"

[Middle-aged Neckbeards fist pump in the cinema]

idunnosomename

Wonder if while being knighted Captain Tom's shrivelled dick managed one last stiffy for old times sake

Hand Solo

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 30, 2020, 11:15:15 AM
Wonder if while being knighted Captain Tom's shrivelled dick managed one last stiffy for old times sake

The sight of the Queen in all her finery evoked thoughts of the British Empire and the East India Co. enslaving India and ferrying boats of opium over and bringing China to its knees through societal degradation and making profits the whole while. It gave Captain Tom one last throbbing Purple Heart.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Hand Solo on July 30, 2020, 11:32:26 AM
The sight of the Queen in all her finery evoked thoughts of the British Empire and the East India Co. enslaving India and ferrying boats of opium over and bringing China to its knees through societal degradation and making profits the whole while. It gave Captain Tom one last throbbing Purple Heart.

She was in lime green, no ermine collar on display. Please correct your observation.

Butchers Blind

The film will be like the ones they make about the nude cake ladies or the warbling fishermen.

Scene:
Celia Imrie looks out of the window overlooking the grounds and sees Tom staggering across the grass.
There's a look of bemusement on her face
-"Oh, what's Dad up to now?"

Shit.

finnquark

Dom Sandbrook spunking all over the shop on the Sir Capt Tom tribute, showing on ITV right now. It's a real social history extravaganza.

BlodwynPig

Thought the link would be to tell of some 'vandalism to the portrait. white stains from small brown bodies"

QuoteIn a statement released by the museum, he said: "Victory over the N*ps is as important a part of our history as Victory in Europe and I hope that it is really never forgotten.

JamesTC

What is the cum on his lips supposed to be?

Butchers Blind

"Sin is a thing that writes itself across a man's face. It cannot be concealed."

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 14, 2020, 08:47:41 PM

"Sin is a thing that writes itself across a man's face. It cannot be concealed."

yes, the lascivious purse of the lips, the seedy peer of the eyes. He comes for ye this eve. *shudder*

idunnosomename

his right hand looks like an invisible wank

BlodwynPig

who'd want that ogre hanging in their billiards room? Ugh, ghastly

Butchers Blind

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 14, 2020, 09:30:50 PM

Photo looks like it was taken from inside a police evidence room.
"Exhibit 23b, m'lud. We believe the picture has hypnotic powers over young Asian boys".

kalowski