Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,483
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:21:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round One - Old Thrashbarg vs Dr Trouser

Started by Old Thrashbarg, April 15, 2020, 07:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Dr Trouser

*GGRRNNNGGGthhh*

now you know what Kier Starmer's cum face looks like...

BlodwynPig

No text please with image (not sniping, just ruling)...waits for Moderator Hammer to fall.

selectivememory

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 16, 2020, 11:36:08 AM
No text please with image (not sniping, just ruling)...waits for Moderator Hammer to fall.

I don't mind about that, and there aren't really any rules about it - it's one of those things that if enough people are bothered by we could do something about, but I don't think most people care really[nb]we did have a discussion a couple of years ago about whether people should be allowed to explain their shots, and most people seemed to think that was fine[/nb]. However the image is 800 x 516 pixels. Could you repost it in the correct dimensions please Dr Trouser?

Edit: Thanks for sorting it

Cerys

BlodwynPig

Quote from: selectivememory on April 16, 2020, 11:53:01 AM
I don't mind about that, and there aren't really any rules about it - it's one of those things that if enough people are bothered by we could do something about, but I don't think most people care really[nb]we did have a discussion a couple of years ago about whether people should be allowed to explain their shots, and most people seemed to think that was fine[/nb]. However the image is 800 x 516 pixels. Could you repost it in the correct dimensions please Dr Trouser?

Edit: Thanks for sorting it

*Balotelli meme*

selectivememory

Close one. Not sure.

I like the simplicity of the first shot, and that's a great return. 50/50.

I'm going to go Old Thrashbarg as I slightly prefer his second shot to Dr Trouser's.

Absorb the anus burn

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Old Thrashbarg gets my vote - just liked both of their shots better.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

QDRPHNC

Dr Trouser but I really liked Thrashbarg's return as well.

pancreas

alan nagsworth

Ferris

Lordofthefiles

Professor Trouser that last shot made me feel quite ill.

BlodwynPig

Spoon of Ploff

Old Thrashbarg for me, the simplicity of the first shot, and neither of his images made me want to throw up my eyeballs.

rue the polywhirl

selectivememory

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on April 17, 2020, 04:57:49 PM
Dr Thrashbarg

Just to check, when you're combining the names there, are you abstaining or what? You've done it a couple of times now and I don't know how to count your vote!

Kryton

Butchers Blind

Wonderful Butternut

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: selectivememory on April 17, 2020, 05:01:02 PM
Just to check, when you're combining the names there, are you abstaining or what? You've done it a couple of times now and I don't know how to count your vote!

I guess it's a vote for both.

selectivememory

Hmm. Maybe I should give them half a vote each[nb]which could have ramifications on the high-scoring loser situation[/nb], although that might encourage more people not to pick a winner.