Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round One - Pdine vs Prison Biscuits

Started by Pdine, April 15, 2020, 09:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

selectivememory

Going to have to plump for Pdine though. Great match all round.

pancreas

alan nagsworth

Yeah it's Pdine for me. Sorry PB, that was a smashing effort for a first timer and you've done yourself proud, but christ... that strap-on reveal in Pdine's second absolutely destroyed me.

chveik

I have to go with pdine. great work PB though

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I thought the first return from PrisonBiscuits was wonderfully creative and topical, but I have to go with PDine for Bruce Willis in a Corona-helmet and pink strap-on.

Johnny Yesno

QDRPHNC

Prison Biscuits.

Pdine has the Photoshop skills, but PB's made me laugh harder.

BlodwynPig

Prison Biscuits for that Whitty stare, bottom left of final shot

Dr Trouser

I enjoyed the pink strap on and the ps skills, but 'Chinese 5G murder rock' from' Prison Biscuits made me piss myself

Cracking match

Ferris

finnquark

Pdine for the strap on but I really enjoyed PB's Whittython

Bazooka

Pdine, strapons are inherently funny. But biscuits last one was brilliant.

Butchers Blind

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Fantastic match. Pdine has won for me (for quality of shopping plus strap on) but Prison Biscuits has really excelled themselves.

Kryton

Absorb the anus burn

king_tubby

Small Man Big Horse

Pdine's second wins it for me, but it was a great match in general.

PlanktonSideburns

Crabwalk

Cracking match, and I'll vote for Prison Biscuits for joke density.

Lordofthefiles

Great match.

I'm going for Prison Biscuits for "PM Bozza to address nation when he's had his tea, come on leave him alone now" in the first return.

Delightfully daft yet unbelievably realistic.
Gave me a big chuckle.

Cerys

Much as I love Prison Biscuits' first return, I think I have to vote Pdine for being better overall.  Sorry, PB.

touchingcloth

Oh my. I'm voting for Prison Biscuits as the first return gave me my biggest laugh, but the serve majestic serve gets the most massive of hat tips and I'd like a high res version for a wallpaper.

Tough vote, though, and I'm going to have to stick with the "biggest laugh" as my yardstick for upcoming rounds because I've been voting for and then deleting both players over and over again. Fuckit, vote.