Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:15:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round One - Pdine vs Prison Biscuits

Started by Pdine, April 15, 2020, 09:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bence Fekete

Oof this is my first wimble vote ever and what a match... I've gotta press Prison Biscuits for the No Mans Sky fever dreams gonna keep me up all feckin night.

Spoon of Ploff

Just meaningless waffle...

Spoiler alert
Pdine starts us off with a fine serve Clive, bringing an original take on the whole Covid-19 theme. The lack of text (yeah I know), is a plus here and I'm scratching my head as to how he managed to turn the Earth into a virus so effectively. Bonus marks for an image that leaves the game open to any number of follow up shots.

Prison Biscuits return is the classic News Web Page. We've all deployed that at some point and it's up there with the best. Nice subtle touches with the altered menu bar at the top too. I'd say this shot edges the match just slightly but for one nagging doubt... has he missed the fact that its the Earth that is the virus, not just some asteroid?

Pdine's second shot 'knocks this out of the park' some nice blending going on there, and who wouldn't want a Covid-19 hat after seeing that. And then on the second look there's the icing on the cake... so to speak.

That shot would stump a lot of players I think, and Prison Biscuits decision to go 'Unusual' is a valiant one, with some nice call backs to the imagery in Pdine's second shot. But for me Clive, it's Pdine's second shot that just edges this match.
[close]

Pdine by a whisker.

Well played PB tho.

hedgehog90

Cuellar

Really enjoyed the Whittys, but Pdine takes it for me with the strapon, just beautifully executed.

rue the polywhirl

Paul Calf

Tie match. Pdine close to edging it for his return, but I can't vote down Prison Biscuits because the bare text "Bruce Willis 'ordered to the moon'" is very funny to me for some reason.

wasp_f15ting

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Prison Biscuits for rising to meet the challenge by the end so superbly.

selectivememory

First match finished, and Pdine wins it 25-12.

Very respectable losing score though, and you're definitely in with a shot of one of the high-scoring loser spots, so keep on eye on proceedings PB.

Pdine

Thanks for a great match Prison Biscuits! Also thanks to selectivememory for brilliant organisation :)

I was expecting to get absolutely slaughtered so I'm fine with that score! Congratulations Pdine, and thanks to selectivememory and everyone who said nice things about my efforts.

ZoyzaSorris

Damn missed voting. Both very good. I think I will take a while to expunge that Bruce with corona hat and strap on out of my brain thiugh

idunnosomename

i'd have gone with biscuits because that second hit showed me hell