Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:08:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020- Round One- Bazooka vs kittens

Started by Bazooka, April 16, 2020, 01:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

4 The Gamerz

I could't fit half the Castlevania shit I wanted, but got most of the first games boss/enemy sprites.

selectivememory

Dunno why, but it's shrinking the image a bit in your post. I copied the image across to my imgur though, so we can have it displayed at the correct size:

Cerys

QDRPHNC

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Small Man Big Horse

idunnosomename

oof kittens will struggle to come back from that mighty serve

Cerys

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Small Man Big Horse

That is amazing Bazooka but you've got the ESRB American ratings thing on a PAL release, so I'm afraid I'm going to have vote for Kittens whatever happens now. (And I know, I irritate myself by noticing such a thing, trust me).

pancreas

BlodwynPig

Small Man Big Horse

QDRPHNC

Bazooka.

If I may offer a (completely subjective) critique, I don't think the theme developed as much as it could have, the match seemed to me to be 4 iterations on the same idea. Any one of these would stand on their own as a solid first serve.

So given that it's that kind of match, I think the win should go to the person who established the theme.

chveik

selectivememory

Not a huge amount to choose between them, but for me there's a bit more attention to detail in kittens' shots, so he has my vote.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

kittens for robo corgi and a slightly higher quality of 'shopping

Small Man Big Horse

Johnny Yesno

rue the polywhirl

Kittens. Wouldn't mind a go on Super Megroid.

PlanktonSideburns

Butchers Blind

Ferris

Kittens for having the score in the return as 69 lmao