Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round One - Pearly-Dewdrops Drops vs Ian Drunken Smurf

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, April 16, 2020, 01:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Pearly.

Who is that in the opening shot, btw? Other than the queen, I mean. Asking for a friend, obvs.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 23, 2020, 05:56:29 AM
Pearly.

Who is that in the opening shot, btw? Other than the queen, I mean. Asking for a friend, obvs.

I seriously had to ask the same question, as I suddenly realised just before time was about to run out that I had no clue about how to return it.

Crabwalk

BlodwynPig

wasp_f15ting

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on April 23, 2020, 06:16:13 AM
I seriously had to ask the same question, as I suddenly realised just before time was about to run out that I had no clue about how to return it.

And did you ever find out or were you shooting in the dark, as it were?

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 23, 2020, 02:29:41 PM
And did you ever find out or were you shooting in the dark, as it were?

Shooting in the dark. Got to about midnight ON Sunday and not a scooby, so had to wing it with my return.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on April 23, 2020, 10:30:45 PM
Shooting in the dark. Got to about midnight ON Sunday and not a scooby, so had to wing it with my return.

That's not easy. Good effort.

Dex Sawash

It is from one of those 80s teen movies. 16 Breakfast at Porky's Revenge

It's Phoebe Cates from a very iconic scene of Judge Reinhold masturbating. I assumed most Dudestm over a certain age would be "intimately" familiar with it, but maybe it's more of an American thing (and the youth of Britain was instead reduced to relying on old episodes of Only Fools and Horses).

Johnny Yesno

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on April 24, 2020, 03:42:11 PM
It's Phoebe Cates from a very iconic scene of Judge Reinhold masturbating. I assumed most Dudestm over a certain age would be "intimately" familiar with it, but maybe it's more of an American thing (and the youth of Britain was instead reduced to relying on old episodes of Only Fools and Horses).

I've spent two decades in Austria. Maybe there is a copy in the cellar.

selectivememory

The defending champ is through to the next round, winning 16-10. Good game though IDS!

Ian Drunken Smurf

Thanks for the game as well as being very sporting over my delayed return. Thanks to selectivememory for umping.

Ian Drunken Smurf

No dramas! Thanks for being sporting in allowing my late shot. All the best for the rest of 'Wrong '20!