Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2020 - Spoon of Ploff vs Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Started by Spoon of Ploff, April 16, 2020, 12:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 18, 2020, 01:52:31 PM
It's between the opening and closing shots for me, but I'm giving it to Ploff EDIT changing to Poirot because I was torn anyway and I've got a promise which is in my interests to try and keep:

That was ME you said that to you idiot you absolute moran.

Edit: I think.

Great round. Really difficult to choose, but I'm going to have to say Spoon Of for the opener. Really great stuff from Poirot's Corpse tho.

BlodwynPig

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

hamfist

Poirot but that was a hard one. Both brilliant, wow wow wow !

touchingcloth

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on April 18, 2020, 03:07:20 PM
That was ME you said that to you idiot you absolute moran.

Edit: I think.

It was, but in my defence I don't tend to read usernames in full so I just see you both as people whose usernames start with the initials PB and whose avatars are purple. Come one, come all, and I will end the fuck out of you, you purple bollockses.

hedgehog90

Sploff, but if someone else drops out Poirot deserves to go through.
Amazing match.

touchingcloth

Quote from: hedgehog90 on April 18, 2020, 05:17:42 PM
Sploff, but if someone else drops out Poirot deserves to go through.
Amazing match.

Yep, it's a definite shame that someone has to lose this match when both players' shots have been so strong.

Bazooka

Spoon op for the second one, thought it was Dr Zaius at first ha.

selectivememory

Quote from: hedgehog90 on April 18, 2020, 05:17:42 PMif someone else drops out Poirot deserves to go through.

Lots of high-scoring loser spots available, so she has a decent chance the way things are looking.

Small Man Big Horse

A stunning match, and ridiculously hard to choose, but S'Ploff's first is the shot of the tournament so far for me so he gets my vote.

Kryton

I genuinely and honestly cannot decide. So I'm going Neutral.

Brilliant match.

Dr Trouser

Bence Fekete

Fucking hell. First vote ever and what an effing match. Ploff sustained a quality and eye for detail that swings it for me this time. 

rue the polywhirl

greencalx

Sploff because I didn't have to reverse GIS to get it.

Crabwalk

Paul Calf

Poirot, because his Bollocks made me laugh in a work teleconference, leaving me with a very tricky situation to explain.

Amazing match though.

selectivememory

I make that 20-14 to S'Ploff.

Great game though Poirot, and there's a pretty good chance you'll make the next round with such a high losing score.