Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:00:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round 1 - madhair60 vs selectivememory

Started by madhair60, April 16, 2020, 03:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: hedgehog90 on April 18, 2020, 01:42:41 PM
It should be mentioned that the low-res text in selective's was difficult to read... If only there was some way around this.

Give up the wanking.

touchingcloth

Quote from: hedgehog90 on April 18, 2020, 01:42:41 PM
It should be mentioned that the low-res text in selective's was difficult to read... If only there was some way around this.
But putting that to one side, it's been a cracking match. Looking forward to the denouement.

I disagree - that return is an object lesson in making the most of 480,000 pixels. A thrilling match so far.

hedgehog90

Just in case people think I'm genuinely being twatty, my comment was intended as a light-hearted tease, pretending to be petty about something I couldn't give a fucking shit about.
(Quoting 'I, Partridge' there for anyone else slow on the uptake)

ZoyzaSorris

BlodwynPig

Quote from: hedgehog90 on April 18, 2020, 03:51:59 PM
Just in case people think I'm genuinely being twatty, my comment was intended as a light-hearted tease, pretending to be petty about something I couldn't give a fucking shit about.
(Quoting 'I, Partridge' there for anyone else slow on the uptake)

I care. It's a disgrace.

hedgehog90

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 18, 2020, 03:54:54 PM
I care. It's a disgrace.

I voted for you over my good friend and pal Kryton, and this is the thanks I get !?
I won't forget this. You're marked.

I like to put my little hand cursor over your slightly bigger hand cursor and tend to the pig snout in your avatar.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: hedgehog90 on April 18, 2020, 03:58:16 PM
I voted for you over my good friend and pal Kryton, and this is the thanks I get !?
I won't forget this. You're marked.

Hang on, that was a supportive response!? (disgrace \equiv resolution of SM's shot)
)

hamfist

hedgehog90

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 18, 2020, 04:02:39 PM
Hang on, that was a supportive response!? (disgrace \equiv resolution of SM's shot)
)

Sorry blods, my reading comprehension is not very good as I suffer (yes, suffer) from mild dyslexia.
In any case, I still regret voting for you.

ZoyzaSorris

Mixed feelings here - I do feel Madhair is blithely making a mockery of the whole spirit of Wimblewrong and should not only be disqualified from the competition but also tortured and killed, but on the flip side those comics are some of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I think madhair gets extra points for not going "lol pandemic" in their opening shot.

chveik

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Fishfinger

Is there anything funnier than seeing someone blown up by their own landmine? I don't know. But I'm voting for selectivememory.

Ferris

Very good.

SelectiveMemory, but just about. Madhair's stuff was great. Would love to see you both through to next round.

wasp_f15ting

Lordofthefiles

QDRPHNC

Gaaaaahhh... Really really difficult choice. I have to go with Madhair though.

rue the polywhirl

Phenomenal. 10/10 round. Every shot out of this world. Genuine vote a-piece selectivemadhair

What a match. That was an absolute blinding bastard of a final shot, going for selectivememory.

Cerys

madhair was leading right up until that final shot.  selectivememory.

madhair60

madhair60

Congratulations to........ the organiser of the tournament???? hmm not suspicious at all 🤔 🤔

Butchers Blind

touchingcloth

Johnny Yesno

That was a great match. Some top laughs and mad skillz on display. I don't want either of you to go out at this early stage but I vote selectivememory.

Abnormal Palm

Not clear who the posters were in the OP so I'm voting for SM.