Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:56:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Locked Together (Audible Podcast W/ Comedy Duos)

Started by Malcy, April 16, 2020, 04:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Audible have just released the full series of this.

https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Locked-Together-Audiobook/

QuoteAudible has signed up a number of well known comedy duos to take part in a free podcast series it has launched.

The audiobook distributors, which are part of Amazon, explain: "Locked Together brings together some of the UK's best-loved comedic duos, as they invite you into their homes for an uplifting and entertaining chat about how they're coping with this new normal.

"Two top performers, who like the rest of the nation are social-distancing, connect with one another to have a conversation about how they're getting on, sharing moments of lightness and levity from the last few weeks spent shut indoors."

Audible: Locked Together.
Those taking part in the series include:

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost

Jimmy Carr and Katherine Ryan

Sarah Millican and Jason Manford

Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French

Sharon Horgan and Rob Delaney

Tez Ilyas and Sindhu Vee

Paul Whitehouse and Harry Enfield

The stars of People Just Do Nothing has also got involved, playing their characters MC Grindah, DJ Beats, DJ Steves & Chabuddy G.

All episode of Locked Together have been released simultaneously, a total of 4 hours and 16 minutes of content.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/online/news/5742/audible-locked-together/

neveragain

Thanks. Three episodes that seem worth listening to there (and that's fair enough).

Malcy

Quote from: neveragain on April 16, 2020, 06:05:57 PM
Thanks. Three episodes that seem worth listening to there (and that's fair enough).

3 for me as well.

easytarget

Thanks for the post Malcy.

Just listened to the Pegg/Frost one. Nice lightweight listen while getting on with other things. I didn't know Frost was in a new Joss Whedon show (which I also had never heard of but sounds decent).

jake thunder

Jimmy Carr and Katherine Ryan. Gotta say, that sounds bad to me. No offense.

Ferris