Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:06:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong Voting Thread

Started by selectivememory, April 16, 2020, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

A few hours to go until voting closes in this match, and they're currently tied.

Quote from: selectivememory on April 21, 2020, 07:00:00 PM
ZoyzaSorris and Small Man Big Horse have complete their match.

selectivememory

Hey hey. First match of the second round is done. It is me against Cerys. Have a look and vote here.

selectivememory

Next one up is Pearly-Dewdrops Drops vs wasp_f15ting

Probably goes without saying at this point, but it's a waspy match, so it's NSFW.

selectivememory

selectivememory

Crabwalk vs Old Thrashbarg is done. No NSFW warning, but some very unsettling imagery in this one.

selectivememory

Tension Knob

the match between Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse vs Tension Knob is complete and you can vote. It is NSFW.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Tension Knob on May 02, 2020, 10:50:58 PM
the match between Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse vs Tension Knob is complete and you can vote. It is NSFW.

Before I click into the thread, you should know that I am strongly inclined to vote Galick after this shameless, brazen and vain attempt to steal SM's thunder. Sirrah.

selectivememory

Ah, I'm happy if a player wants to take the initiative to post their link in this thread. No thunder considered stolen.

touchingcloth

selectivememory

The final match of the second round, between hedgehog90 and ZoyzaSorris, is now finished and you can vote on it.

Be advised it is very NSFW.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Still NSFW unless you work in the Anus Factory.

idunnosomename

i work in a balls factory but i am furloughed

touchingcloth

Quote from: selectivememory on May 03, 2020, 09:45:29 PM
The final match of the second round, between hedgehog90 and ZoyzaSorris, is now finished and you can vote on it.

Be advised it is very NSFW.

I missed whatever giffage happened on page one of that thread. Are gifs explicitly not allowed? Near miss for me if so as I toyed with including animated elements in most of my shots.

selectivememory

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 03, 2020, 11:41:50 PM
I missed whatever giffage happened on page one of that thread. Are gifs explicitly not allowed? Near miss for me if so as I toyed with including animated elements in most of my shots.

Yeah, I'll have to amend the rules to specify that shots must be still images, as I guess it's not clear. That's the first time I've ever seen someone actually post a gif as their shot though.

selectivememory

waspy and kittens have finished their third-round match. Be warned, it is very NSFW.

selectivememory

selectivememory

Bump for this match which is neck-and-neck and is still open for voting until tomorrow morning.

Quote from: selectivememory on May 08, 2020, 11:03:27 AM
waspy and kittens have finished their third-round match. Be warned, it is very NSFW.

selectivememory

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien and hedgehog90 are ready for your votes. A bit NSFW this one with some red hot Ron content.

hedgehog90

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

selectivememory

selectivememory

Cerys vs QDRPHNC is finished now, and this one is NSFW, although it is very sexy.