Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:11:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round One - tension knob vs hedgehog90 NSFW NSFW!!!!

Started by Tension Knob, April 16, 2020, 08:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

hedgehog for the first return.  I'm choosing to pretend that the final shot was full of happiness, rather than a penis.

chveik

the last shot is going to haunt me... the hog. fantastic work though tn

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Hedgehog's were funny, but tension knob's shopping quality was a little higher. Very good match though.

Johnny Yesno

The hedge for the series of how to pictograms in his first shot.

Crabwalk

Fantastic match! Had to go back over the shots a few times for a wank to make a decision, with Tension just edging it in the end.

Butchers Blind

BlodwynPig

Spoon of Ploff

hmmm:

Spoiler alert
I get the impression tension knob has done some research on the oppositions previous form, and rather than try to structure a defense against hedges more extreme tendencies has gone on the attack. A courageous move that succeeds in my opinion. Hedges first response is top notch, but leaves the initiative with the server, and the court wide open.... and it's a great second shot from TB that takes the match! Hedgehog throws everything into his second shot, but sadly for me, it does not match some of his earlier (Mrs May - Defecation - Interface - Scenario) work. Perhaps its harsh of me to view a players performance by what they've done in the past, I can only say in my defense that I expect nothing less when my own work is judged.
[close]

Very close top quality match... and in the final analysis I have to go with the newcomer  tension knob

Old Thrashbarg

Very close, both deserve to progress. But Tension Knob deserves it slightly more I think.

greencalx

selectivememory

I think both definitely deserve to progress. Four great shots. But Tension Knob's second is my favourite shot of the match I'm going to vote for them.

Dr Trouser

Whilst a pigeoned up goatse is a thing of beauty, the way hedgehog dealt with that serve was great so that wins it for me.

Lordofthefiles

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

wasp_f15ting

Tough choice but I'm going for Tension Knob because of their second shot which just looks so great.

hamfist

Tough call indeed. Hedgehog brought the most tears to my eyes though.

Fambo Number Mive

Tension Knob. Very hard to decide though, like all the other matches.

QDRPHNC

TK.

Mostly because I like the idea of pigeons moving boxes of Hovis into their new homes.

alan nagsworth

the knob gets my vote. Absolutely amazing and hilarious work from both of you though, this has been my favourite match of the first round.

PlanktonSideburns

rue the polywhirl

hedgehog90 First return clinches it. The first two panels of the opener were very good.

holyzombiejesus

When I saw tension knob's first post I nearly just voted there and then for him. But hedgehog's final post!

HEDGEHOG