Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:52:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - ZoyzaSorris vs Small Man Big Horse

Started by ZoyzaSorris, April 18, 2020, 11:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoyzaSorris

Only just realised I had to do this in the last couple of hours (been in existential agony last few days) so last minute low effort special! :)

Thwazzzock

edited for size flusterclucking

selectivememory

Cheers Zoyza.

It needs to be a bit smaller, but you can use this link if you like, though it is a little squashed: https://i.imgur.com/Y8edPrq.jpg

Small Man Big Horse

Damnit, I was just 19 minutes away from retirement getting through to the second round! But that's a great opening shot ZS, and funnily enough along the lines of something I was planning, so I should have it up by the end of the day.

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: selectivememory on April 18, 2020, 11:46:09 AM
Cheers Zoyza.

It needs to be a bit smaller, but you can use this link if you like, though it is a little squashed: https://i.imgur.com/Y8edPrq.jpg

sorry in my haste i misread the rules, it should now be olympic-reg hopefully

selectivememory

Oh yeah, that looks much better than my compressed version! Nice one.

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on April 18, 2020, 11:51:11 AM
Damnit, I was just 19 minutes away from retirement getting through to the second round! But that's a great opening shot ZS, and funnily enough along the lines of something I was planning, so I should have it up by the end of the day.

Haha thanks mate, sorry to disappoint, you were very close indeed to getting an automatic pass because the arsed-cigs tendency was very hard to resist but I thought I'd be very disappointed in myself if I didn't at least just bosh something together pronto. Quite a livener doing it to an impossibly brisk deadline. Look forward to seeing yours (and your wimblewrong effort too)

Cerys

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on April 18, 2020, 12:19:24 PM
Haha thanks mate, sorry to disappoint, you were very close indeed to getting an automatic pass because the arsed-cigs tendency was very hard to resist but I thought I'd be very disappointed in myself if I didn't at least just bosh something together pronto. Quite a livener doing it to an impossibly brisk deadline. Look forward to seeing yours (and your wimblewrong effort too)

Ah, I'm glad you did (but saw in the other thread you've been having a shitty time of it of late, so would've completely understood if you hadn't). What's slightly weird is that following was what I was going to go with if I ever got the chance to serve.

ZoyzaSorris

Great work! We must be beautifully in sync via CaB proximity like the perimenopausal male equivalent of menstrual cycles. Lovely stuff. God I've got to do another one now.

Cerys

ZoyzaSorris

Just wanted to say I have have something on the way! Don't worry SMBH!

ZoyzaSorris

chveik

Small Man Big Horse

That is all a bit stunning and then some, will put my thinking cap on and try and come up with a response before the end of the day / tomorrow...

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Boom. Proper hearty lol. Loving the TB shout out.

Much love for Tyson. Get well soon you fat cunt.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

ooh, nice volley! Thematically similar to the first couple of shots yet delightfully different. Top marks for creativity.

Cerys

Crabwalk

alan nagsworth

There is so much excellent wordplay in there. Huge laughs.

Small Man Big Horse

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Fantastic game but I have to give it to ZoyzaSorris. Their second shot was the stand-out of the match for me.

selectivememory

Zoyza's second shot is a belter, but that image of Morgan with a bullet-hole in his head is a winner for me. SMBH

alan nagsworth

Yeah it's gotta be Zozya for me too. I love that second shot.

BlodwynPig

Cerys

SMBH for that last shot, but if Zoyza doesn't also go through it'll be a travesty.

Ferris

Zoyza for the return, but really liked Small MB Horse's shots too.