Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:15:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - ZoyzaSorris vs Small Man Big Horse

Started by ZoyzaSorris, April 18, 2020, 11:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

SMBH. Not Going Out seems to have changed a bit since I last saw it. I must start watching it again.

Wonderful Butternut

That match developed legs and I'd have loved a third volley, but Small Man Big Horse takes it for me.

chveik

SMBH for the demented last shot. really enjoyed the boomer stuff though

rue the polywhirl

Spoon of Ploff

After some mulling over of things ... SMBHs first shot won me over in the end, by ZoyzaSorris second is top drawer.

My vote goes to SMBH

greencalx

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

idunnosomename

it comes down to shots 2 and 3. and leisure suit tommy just tickled me (ooh err!) so SMBH. but i loved the entrance fee in old money

hamfist

hardest one to call for me

going with zozya this time

PlanktonSideburns

QDRPHNC

Zoyza for shot #2, but it was a close run thing.

Absorb the anus burn

Small Man wins.... But that was the closest match for me in round 1. Sorry Zoyza.

Butchers Blind

Lordofthefiles

ZoyzaSorris

Christ this is close! Nice return SMBH! Enjoyed this match! Not sure if I've already spunked my creative load now.

pancreas

wasp_f15ting

hedgehog90

Paul Calf

selectivememory

I make it 15-15, so this one is going into extra time. Another 12 hours for voting, and if you're still tied then, it'll go to sudden death.

Although whoever does lose will also qualify for the next round as a high-scoring loser.

Cerys

Is this the final result in this round?  Because if so, surely there's no real need to extend voting, since they're both going through whatever the outcome.

kittens

we must know who is victorious
i want to see blood

selectivememory

Quote from: Cerys on April 23, 2020, 07:43:10 PM
Is this the final result in this round?  Because if so, surely there's no real need to extend voting, since they're both going through whatever the outcome.

Nope, there's one more match which ends tomorrow night. So I'll do the draw Saturday morning.

I don't mind if we establish a winner here or not, either way is fine with me, can call it a draw if both Zoyza and SMBH are happy with that. Edit: Never mind, Shoulders has broken the deadlock. We'll see where we are tomorrow morning.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Crabwalk

Zoyza just nicked it due to volume of quality jokes in the second round. Lots of lols from SMBH too though.

selectivememory

Zoyza wins this one then, 17-15. As I said, both are through to the next round.