Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:05:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.S.A.

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnormal Palm

Americans are even more prone to exceptionalism than the dogshit eating peadwraith numbskulls in the UK, and I've been talking to a couple of mates over there (albeit in Houston) who are losing their shit that too many people are basically handwaving this. While not wanting this to be another Trump thread, stoking the fires of the anti-vax/good ol' boys/5G wanks/capitalist sucklers may lead to a lockdown failure in certain areas, which would cause unbelievable tension between states. There's evidently already enough retardo sentiment over there without encouraging these gonk tier M16 soccer mom survivalist pickup truck corn boys to get BLACKED by corono.

It'll be useful to have a place to record their ongoing response to the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Annie Labuntur

^  CHECK OUT THIS ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK

Abnormal Palm

Just quoting Ja'moke from another thread because it's relevant:

Quote from: Ja'moke on April 19, 2020, 12:42:36 PM
A good post on Reddit showing that all these "Reopen America" protests in the US are part of a mass astroturfing campaign:

https://www.reddit.com/r/maryland/comments/g3niq3/i_simply_cannot_believe_that_people_are/fnstpyl?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

QDRPHNC

This is one of those rare occasions where it seems to me like the thick people are the ones who are going to experience the sharpest and most direct consequences of their own thickness.

So let them keep being thick.

Quote from: QDRPHNC on April 19, 2020, 04:25:06 PM
This is one of those rare occasions where it seems to me like the thick people are the ones who are going to experience the sharpest and most direct consequences of their own thickness.

So let them keep being thick.

Not really though. The people protesting are a bunch of small business owners who want things to open back up again so they can force their minimum wage workers to sacrifice themselves, all while patrolling the streets in hermetically sealed SUVs like modern day slavemasters on horseback.

QDRPHNC

I'm not sure you're correct.

Head Gardener

The new Dune film looks amazing.

Quote from: QDRPHNC on April 19, 2020, 05:07:03 PM
I'm not sure you're correct.

Well the current protests were explicitly organized by small-business owners, the primary victims of a pandemic are the poor and working class people who have to go into work, and the primary issue with their idiotic position is that it will keep the pandemic alive in the population at large.

Everyone is screwed by a minority choosing to disregard the lockdown, that is the entire dilemma of the last two months.

El Unicornio, mang

VERY APPETIZING

Staunch pro-life advocate Dr. Oz there

Harry Badger

It of course would not hurt Trump and the Republicans at all if the death toll in Democrat voting urban areas shoots up.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Well that's Sparks' Sextown USA in my head for the next couple of hours

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Harry Badger on April 19, 2020, 05:18:26 PM
It of course would not hurt Trump and the Republicans at all if the death toll in Democrat voting urban areas shoots up.

As we have seen, the DNC are perfectly capable of helping Trump without hundreds of thousands dead.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on April 19, 2020, 05:18:36 PM

Same here! :-)

ajsmith2

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on April 19, 2020, 05:18:36 PM

The verse of that always reminds me of the HIGNFY theme, a bit.

idunnosomename

americans are very strange

Abnormal Palm

School shootings down by exponential infinity during lockdown

Must be some really frustrated young fellas rn can't wait to shoot up a cafeteria

idunnosomename

open america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on April 19, 2020, 09:28:59 PM
School shootings down by exponential infinity during lockdown

Must be some really frustrated young fellas rn can't wait to shoot up a cafeteria

Public masturbation must be up by, what - 45,000% (and that's me)

That's a different kind of school shooting.

BlodwynPig

Dr. Oz: "Any life is a life lost" ?

Trump: "Any death is capital lost"

Not necessarily.

Trump: "We must monetise death, fast"

Already done.

ajsmith2

Face off between freedom protesters and health workers in Colorado.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marczenn/status/1251975162926227457

idunnosomename

That car is rather large

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 19, 2020, 09:25:30 PM
americans are very strange
I'm sure on average they're no different than the rest of us, but I'm firmly of the opinion that there's nobody more thick than a thick American, or none more crazy than a crazy American.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The Beach Boys' attempt to be ' with it' and appeal to the Dead Kennedy's Fans demographic was not an unqualified success.

Head Gardener

EOLAN

kngen

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on April 20, 2020, 09:49:08 AM
I'm sure on average they're no different than the rest of us, but I'm firmly of the opinion that there's nobody more thick than a thick American, or none more crazy than a crazy American.

Recent poll shows 66% of Americans are concerned that the country will reopen too soon, which suggests that one-third aren't. It's always a third. And it's always the same people. This country will forever be hobbled by a bunch of doughy, impossibly angry Christian idiots hanging round its ankles, stopping it from making any progress. If only there was some kind of plague that would wipe them all out ...

Head Gardener

Rich Uncle Skeleton