Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,481
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:04:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.S.A.

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

daf

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on May 20, 2020, 03:43:00 AM
(also how do I make these smaller)

Click on 'modify' and replace the img in the first square brackets in your image address with img height= and whichever number looks right to you.

e.g. - Here's your two images with img height=400 :

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A few days away from 100,000 deaths in the US. Still less per million population than the UK but will be quite a headline bad-press figure for Trump to deal with when he said it would end up at 80,000.

The state figures for New York and New Jersey are still pretty eye-opening when placed next to any other sizeable country or state.

phantom_power

It is odd seeing how much America is fucking this up and they still only have 200-odd deaths per million whereas the UK are into the 500s. This should put into perspective how much we have shit the bed on this one. I know population density etc. but still

brat-sampson

Also their active cases are still only rising as the thing sweeps through the country and new outbreaks pop up everywhere. Not sure they understand that just because one city/state has the situation under control and can think about easing restrictions, that doesn't just mean it can be a free-for-all.

I mean, more likely the GOP just don't give two shits, but hey.

Abnormal Palm

My mate was evacuated from China where his wife's parents both died back to New Jersey where his uncle has died. Can't help but feel like the FBI just need to take this fuckin ultra spreader cunt out.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: Head Gardener on May 22, 2020, 09:41:14 AM
this guy does have a point - https://youtu.be/GLcNStHTDjM

Asides from the fact that his ranting probably spreads rivers of covid, this guy is sorted no matter what happens because he can always get work as a garden sprinkler.

Mister Six

Quote from: daf on May 21, 2020, 12:31:12 PM
Click on 'modify' and replace the img in the first square brackets in your image address with img height= and whichever number looks right to you.

e.g. - Here's your two images with img height=400 :

I usually do width=600 which also works.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Mister Six on May 22, 2020, 04:46:34 PM
I usually do width=600 which also works.

I like width=600.

Width=650 or even width=700 is good too. Width=750 we're into AIDS-tier.

Mister Six

You can also click/tap the shrunken images to see them full size.

ollyboro

Gun sales in America have gone through the roof since this all kicked off. Frightened fuckers fearing other cunts breaking into their homes and stealing their food and shithouse paper. A bloke looking like an emaciated Des Lynam has just told Channel 4 News that you have got more chance of being struck by lightning than being shot in America. Fucking idiot. Without doing any research whatsoever I would suggest this cunt is the most ill- informed cunt in history. Not including Trump, obviously.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote. A bloke looking like an emaciated Des Lynam has just told Channel 4 News that you have got more chance of being struck by lightning than being shot in America. Fucking idiot.

The odds of becoming a lightning strike victim in the U.S. in any one year is 1 in 700,000.

The rate of firearm death (yes, not just injury but death) from gunshot increased to 12 in 100,000 in 2017.

So the odds of dying from a gunshot wound in any given year in the US in 2017 was 96 per 700,000.

So the guy is talking out of his little sweet ass heinie

My odds of being stuck by lightning are 0 in 700,000 because I walk indoors when it's about to storm.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on May 22, 2020, 08:20:12 PM
My odds of being stuck by lightning are 0 in 700,000 because I walk indoors when it's about to storm.

Walk? More than 0 at that pace mate.

I want to see shit stains and dust

ollyboro

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 22, 2020, 08:11:26 PM
The odds of becoming a lightning strike victim in the U.S. in any one year is 1 in 700,000.

The rate of firearm death (yes, not just injury but death) from gunshot increased to 12 in 100,000 in 2017.

So the odds of dying from a gunshot wound in any given year in the US in 2017 was 96 per 700,000.

So the guy is talking out of his little sweet ass heinie

Good work. Surprised the Channel 4 journalist didn't tell him to fuck off. Or at least burst out laughing. Des was probably armed.

The Crumb

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on May 22, 2020, 08:20:12 PM

But what if you get shot in the legs as you walk indoors?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ollyboro on May 22, 2020, 08:03:10 PM
Gun sales in America have gone through the roof since this all kicked off. Frightened fuckers fearing other cunts breaking into their homes and stealing their food and shithouse paper. A bloke looking like an emaciated Des Lynam has just told Channel 4 News that you have got more chance of being struck by lightning than being shot in America. Fucking idiot. Without doing any research whatsoever I would suggest this cunt is the most ill- informed cunt in history. Not including Trump, obviously.

Do new gun owners have to be extensively trained before they buy one?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2020, 07:40:35 AM
Do new gun owners have to be extensively trained before they buy one?

You mean that system like the Nazis and Stalin required?

Head Gardener

idunnosomename

i am pretty sure I would have found that video just as revolting if you had shown it to me six months ago

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2020, 11:40:23 AM
i am pretty sure I would have found that video just as revolting if you had shown it to me six months ago

Coming to England this Summer!

Almost invariably middle-aged dumpling women

Fambo Number Mive

The people in the video will be 100% behind the right of private businesses to do what they want unless it even slightly inconveniences them.

Business bans unionising - they will defend them
Business requires people to wear a mask to enter during a pandemic that has killed almost 100,000 people - HOW DARE YOU I WILL COUGH ON PEOPLE AS A PROTEST AND PUT THEIR LIVES AT RISK

Coughing or spitting at someone during a pandemic should be treated as  attempted murder.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 23, 2020, 12:19:28 PM
The people in the video will be 100% behind the right of private businesses to do what they want unless it even slightly inconveniences them.

Business bans unionising - they will defend them
Business requires people to wear a mask to enter during a pandemic that has killed almost 100,000 people - HOW DARE YOU I WILL COUGH ON PEOPLE AS A PROTEST AND PUT THEIR LIVES AT RISK

Coughing or spitting at someone during a pandemic should be treated as  attempted murder.

Fambo Number Mive

I mean, outside of a pandemic its a serious crime as well, but during a pandemic you could be putting someone's life at risk.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 23, 2020, 12:22:21 PM
I mean, outside of a pandemic its a serious crime as well, but during a pandemic you could be putting someone's life at risk.

I am, as you should be aware, in complete agreement with this - 2 years imprisonment would be an appropriate sentence. If the victim dies later, 10 - 15 years.

Abnormal Palm

Anyone spitting at anyone should be straight in the cells and have their wrists trod on until they crack.