Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:10:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.S.A.

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Made laugh a bit.

EDIT: New page chuckle cunt.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mister Six on October 11, 2020, 01:15:59 PM
Made laugh a bit.

EDIT: New page chuckle cunt.

I bet it was a dead mouthed laugh. Hardly the sucker punch to the stomach laugh one would get back in the day. Just bland and obvious. The smirk of an elderly gentlemen watching elderly peers slipping on a patch of black ice for weeks on end.

Fambo Number Mive

Elderly people fainting at a Pence superspreader event. Mainly maskless, no social distancing but outside: https://twitter.com/Josiensor/status/1315015264937926657

Given the person tweeting this works for the Borisgraph, I wonder how she feels about her paper's attitude towards covid, especially Bob.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 11, 2020, 01:46:56 PM
I bet it was a dead mouthed laugh. Hardly the sucker punch to the stomach laugh one would get back in the day. Just bland and obvious. The smirk of an elderly gentlemen watching elderly peers slipping on a patch of black ice for weeks on end.

I chuckled.

They're all really thick. But the the T and P know at least they are on the outside, and must be opposite each other. The U has only one job, to be in the middle, so he's sorted. However, the R and M know their places by process of elimination, but both of them think they're in the right spot, one in from the outside. So we can say for sure that the R and the M don't know how cameras work. The T and the P might know how cameras work, or they must just have got lucky. As for the U, we'll never know. Although I think it's worth speculating that he may be the dimmest by virtue of the fact they made him the U in the first place.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: QDRPHNC on October 11, 2020, 05:26:30 PM
I chuckled.

They're all really thick. But the the T and P know at least they are on the outside, and must be opposite each other. The U has only one job, to be in the middle, so he's sorted. However, the R and M know their places by process of elimination, but both of them think they're in the right spot, one in from the outside. So we can say for sure that the R and the M don't know how cameras work. The T and the P might know how cameras work, or they must just have got lucky. As for the U, we'll never know. Although I think it's worth speculating that he may be the dimmest by virtue of the fact they made him the U in the first place.

Berger fans apparently

Fambo Number Mive

Bearing in mind that a few people have had Covid twice, and we don't know how long people who have had Covid have immunity afterwards, this was a really daft thing to do:

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1314926333462548480

(Rand Paul with arm around young cancer survivor in ghastly American flag suit).

Zetetic

I'd like you to show me a nicer American flag suit.

Kelvin

This is surreal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lq04YJPLs&t

Games commentator, Greg Miller, and Star Wars: Rogue One writer, Gary Whitta, host the first tour around Joe Biden's Official Animal Crossing Island, as created by someone on Biden's campaign team. It's obviously incredibly cringeworthy, but also an insight into how they target younger voters. 

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kelvin on October 17, 2020, 12:58:58 PM
This is surreal:

Games commentator, Greg Miller, and Star Wars: Rogue One writer, Gary Whitta, host the first tour around Joe Biden's Official Animal Crossing Island, as created by someone on Biden's campaign team. It's obviously incredibly cringeworthy, but also an insight into how they target younger voters.

Adults. Are these people like those men who like My Little Pony and dress in furry costumes?

Mister Six

Astonishingly, young women vote too. But the game is fun enough for anyone. Not something to get upset over other people playing if you've passed puberty.

EOLAN

Quote from: Kelvin on October 17, 2020, 12:58:58 PM
This is surreal:

I thought they would be taking the piss out of it or at least go in open-minded but going by opening comments those commentators are super honored to be commenting on the Democrat conservatives mind warping of children.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mister Six on October 17, 2020, 02:53:35 PM
Astonishingly, young women vote too. But the game is fun enough for anyone. Not something to get upset over other people playing if you've passed puberty.

It should remain a game, not a tool for Neo-liberal madmen to indoctrinate the goggle eyed and the young.

Cuellar

AOC is BIG in Animal Crossing - could be an appeal to the left

Mister Six

I bet Biden would support tax breaks for Tom Nook.

EOLAN

It was more so the commentary (well the Introduction) which I found extremely nauseating.

evilcommiedictator

Almost going to break 100K in a day! USA! USA!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It seemed they were getting cases down for a while. What caused it to spike up again. Do they run the same school year as most of Europe?

Dog Botherer

schools, colder weather, 95% non compliance with masks and social distancing in many areas. inevitable.

Glebe

Bazooka

Quote from: Cuellar on October 17, 2020, 06:21:51 PM
AOC is BIG in Animal Crossing - could be an appeal to the left

Big soy appeal.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteBISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — North Dakota officials voted to repurpose $221 million in federal coronavirus aid to various state agencies, including a $16-million grant to oil companies in support of the fracking process.

The North Dakota Emergency Commission approved the plan Friday, the Bismarck Tribune reported.

The money comes from the $1.25 billion awarded to the state through the Coronavirus Relief Fund established by the federal CARES Act.

The Oil and Gas Division plans to award the $16-million grant to oil companies for acquiring and disposing of water used in the hydraulic fracturing process, in which water, sand and chemicals are injected underground to crack rock and release oil...

(Via Associated Press)

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/north-dakota-coronavirus-aid-fracking-025031927.html

Why doesn't federal coronavirus aid come with restrictions to prevent this?

Cases in North Dakota are currently shooting up.

sirhenry

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 26, 2020, 04:00:16 PM
Why doesn't federal coronavirus aid come with restrictions to prevent this?
Because if they gave the money to the poor people who need medicine, they'd just spend it on drugs.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 26, 2020, 04:00:16 PM
Cases in North Dakota are currently shooting up.
Told you so.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteBecause if they gave the money to the poor people who need medicine, they'd just spend it on drugs.

Smirked.

Fambo Number Mive

Mister Six

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 28, 2020, 07:03:02 PM
Trump spreading covid in Nebraska: https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1321303111273746434

Sadly, symptoms won't show up in time to stop them reaching the polls.

Dex Sawash

At one of his airport rallies, the shuttles back to the parking area didn't run/were never hired and 4000 people froze to death had to walk in the cold.

Zetetic

On that:

https://twitter.com/omaha_scanner/status/1321269156495429634

And scroll down. Updates from police etc. radio, I assume.

Zetetic