Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:34:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.S.A.

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMrs

why is she in clown make up

Zetetic

She'd look ridiculous just sitting there without it next to this:

MrMrs

what the, what's the context there?

Alberon

Quote from: Zetetic on October 28, 2020, 10:41:43 PM

Either the guy on the right can't count or he thinks the death toll is seven higher.

Fambo Number Mive

I really hope Trump loses in a landslide. He has done more than anyone to put Americans at risk of dying of coronavirus.

Waterford Township, Michigan rally:

Trump pushes a baseless conspiracy that greedy American health care workers are overcounting coronavirus deaths: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1322244181037821954

Trump makes a bunch of irresponsible claims about coronavirus: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1322244571506552833

This man has the blood of 210,000 dead Americans on his hand, and he's probably responsible for some deaths in other countries, if people in other countries who sympathises with his views have listened to his COVID lies and not taken protection.

Not a big fan of Biden, but I'd take him over the world's biggest Covidiot any day. In fact Trump is more than a Covidiot, he knows what he says is a lie. He's the number one super spreader. Absolute arsehole of a man.

BlodwynPig

You are a fan of Biden?!

Dog Botherer

how about we get both of them to lay on the ground side by side and run them both over with a steam roller and whichever cunts eyes pop out first gets to be prez

Dog Botherer

100,000 CASES IN 24 HOURS KLAXON

JamesTC

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteA rigorous attempt to gauge the after-effects of 18 of the president's reelection rallies, all held in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, suggests they have led to more than 30,000 additional cases and at least 700 additional deaths.

Those casualties would not have occurred if the campaign events had not taken place, according to a team of Stanford researchers...

Those numbers are going to go up as he continues to hold more rallies.

I.D. Smith

Quote from: Kelvin on October 17, 2020, 12:58:58 PM
This is surreal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lq04YJPLs&t

Games commentator, Greg Miller, and Star Wars: Rogue One writer, Gary Whitta, host the first tour around Joe Biden's Official Animal Crossing Island, as created by someone on Biden's campaign team. It's obviously incredibly cringeworthy, but also an insight into how they target younger voters.

It's a complete side issue, but was quite shocked to see that it's the same Gary Whitta that used to do games reviews on Gamesmaster on Channel 4 in the early 90s. I know people live lives and go on to do other things, but just weird seeing him in that context (and also being involved in films like Rogue One etc)

Obviously quite shocked to see the continued state of the world too, goes without saying.

Quote from: I.D. Smith on November 01, 2020, 04:31:03 PM
It's a complete side issue, but was quite shocked to see that it's the same Gary Whitta that used to do games reviews on Gamesmaster on Channel 4 in the early 90s. I know people live lives and go on to do other things, but just weird seeing him in that context (and also being involved in films like Rogue One etc)

Obviously quite shocked to see the continued state of the world too, goes without saying.

I have the same reaction when I see PC Gamer's Kieron Gillen writing actual comics about actual Star Wars for actual Marvel.

MojoJojo

I have that reaction when I see Amiga Power's Stuart Campbell being a massive fucking cunt.

Cuellar

I remember when Charlie Brooker would write abusive replies to readers' letters in PC Zone

Mister Six

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 02, 2020, 10:15:15 AM
I have the same reaction when I see PC Gamer's Kieron Gillen writing actual comics about actual Star Wars for actual Marvel.

Aka Amiga Power reader C-Monster.

Fambo Number Mive

Trump's chief of staff has tested positive for coronavirus, and didn't issue a statement:

Quote...A small circle of people were aware earlier in the week that Meadows had become infected but were told to keep it quiet, several people said.

The White House Medical Unit conducted contact tracing during the latest outbreak, according to people familiar with the matter. Throughout the pandemic, the unit's guidance for contract tracing has been to reach out to people in close proximity with the infected person for 15 minutes or more, within 48 hours of the diagnosis.

That excluded many aides who had crossed paths with Meadows at large events around Election Day, including a visit to campaign headquarters on Tuesday and a party at the White House that night.

Photos of the events showed few people wearing masks. Meadows, who has seldom worn a mask, was not seen wearing one on Tuesday.

He spent time upstairs in the White House residence on Tuesday with Trump's family, including all of his adult children, according to people familiar with the matter. He helped persuade Trump to deliver brief remarks to the country at 2:30 a.m. from the White House East Room. Meadows attended the speech, where the president claimed he had won the election before races had been called in key battleground states where votes were still being counted.

Meadows returned to campaign headquarters on Wednesday, again without wearing a mask, two people familiar with the situation said...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-07/trump-s-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-infected-by-coronavirus?sref=yYYRek8e

BlodwynPig

Centrists just called. Fuckdown U.S.A. thread to be closed when Biden sworn in.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Biden is fortunate he won't take office til the New Year. This next 8 weeks is going to be horrific, FUCKDOWN across the land.

Dog Botherer

dead soon

sent from my GRAVE

Ferris

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 07, 2020, 03:46:18 PM
Biden is fortunate he won't take office til the New Year. This next 8 weeks is going to be horrific, FUCKDOWN across the land.

Just the 140k new cases today, no big deal. Will be at a quarter million dead in a week's time.

The apathy among the US public about what an utter FUCKDOWN this has been at the federal level is astonishing.

Dog Botherer

lol everyone distracted by the election is now realizing that we're turbo COVIDfucked

Dog Botherer

142,000! WILL WE HIT 200,000 A DAY BY THE END OF THE WEEK? WE'LL DO OUR FUCKING ABSOLUTE BEST!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

One of the NY restrictions is no more than 10 people to meet indoors. Way to go.

Ferris

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 12, 2020, 11:54:57 PM
One of the NY restrictions is no more than 10 people to meet indoors. Way to go.

Don't tread on Americans' freedom (to roll into a mass grave)

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 12, 2020, 11:54:57 PM

that's cute. it's 50 here. and you can get a dispensation for larger events from the health department.

bars and restaurants still at full capacity. the death mill must churn on.

Fambo Number Mive

When you say full capacity, does that exclude measures like pubs and restaurants in the UK took? i.e. packed in like it was 2019?

I don't know how many people work in the Secret Service, but the Washington Post reports that more than 130 Secret Service officers are said to be infected with coronavirus or quarantining in wake of Trump's campaign travel.

Ferris

Quote from: Dog Botherer on November 12, 2020, 03:14:03 PM
142,000! WILL WE HIT 200,000 A DAY BY THE END OF THE WEEK? WE'LL DO OUR FUCKING ABSOLUTE BEST!

181k yesterday. Could be on for the big 200 in a week.