Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:13:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.S.A.

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 19, 2020, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Oscar Bluth II

Where are you to hear sirens Dog Botherer?

The sirens is something everyone in New York has talked about but even at the peak of the first wave in London it never felt like we were hearing sirens more often.

Chedney Honks

Awesome news. Fingers crossed they die, mate.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Chedney Honks on November 23, 2020, 06:47:35 PM
Awesome news. Fingers crossed they die, mate.

they're for the most part fucking terrible people so i'm really just observing. they've been having family gatherings and shit as normal since the start so it's a borderline miracle this is their first outbreak. would be genuinely shocked if it didn't knock off a few of the cunts, a mate lost 3 aunts to it here licking other jesus freaks at church back in april.

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on November 23, 2020, 03:37:21 PM

The sirens is something everyone in New York has talked about but even at the peak of the first wave in London it never felt like we were hearing sirens more often.

smallish midwest city. it'd be unusual to hear sirens more than twice a day at the very most, heard 4/5 a day for the last couple of days. could be a coincidence but we're in a fucking huge covid spike here and it's really our first serious go around of it.

Dog Botherer

oh also landlord's dad has it as do 30 odd people in his nursing home. very fucking dead soon.

evilcommiedictator

According to this reporter dude 1 in 900 people in North Dakota have died from the virus, last week it was 1 in 1000
(Mind you, the population of North Dakota is 760,000 ish)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yes both Dakotas getting into shit. 50 deaths a day is really rather a lot for a state with the population of Leeds, dispersed over an area the size of France.

They must have introduced some measures though as cases are starting to come down the last week.

Dex Sawash

Uncle Kenny from Washington who got it in March turned 95 yesterday.

Mister Six

Quote from: JamesTC on November 23, 2020, 11:24:53 AM
None of the kids will be able to play hide and seek without ICU

Very, very good.

Mister Six

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on November 23, 2020, 03:37:21 PM

What kind of New Yorker even notices sirens unless the emergency vehicle is driving right by?

Head Gardener

Dog Botherer

i think that's literally a DonJr tweet

Cuellar

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shitey death numbers coming out of the rust belt

Ferris

2m cases in last 2 weeks. Sensational.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

11th worst single day, yesterday.

While the rust belt is a clear growth area what's striking is just how widespread it is becoming. 40+ deaths in 20 states yesterday.

Dex Sawash

Older daughter has fever and feels crappy. Strep test and flu test negative, covid test results not in yet.
Thanksgiving #cancelled

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 26, 2020, 08:24:48 AM
While the rust belt is a clear growth area what's striking is just how widespread it is becoming.

I'LL BET IT IS -STOMACH! YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I'LL BET IT FUCKING IS

Dog Botherer

update from the mentalers-in-law; 5 confirmed cases, 3 kids, their mother, and the grandmother. doesn't seem to have spread out of that small group so far thankfully.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Dog Botherer on November 26, 2020, 11:19:37 PM
update from the mentalers-in-law; 5 confirmed cases, 3 kids, their mother, and the grandmother. doesn't seem to have spread out of that small group so far thankfully.

grandmother in question is now refusing hospitalization. going well.

Mister Six

Why the fuck is she refusing to go to hospital?

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Mister Six on November 28, 2020, 04:18:08 AM
Why the fuck is she refusing to go to hospital?

stupid. just an awful, idiotic person.

Mister Six

But surely she has some kind of reasoning, however dim? Is it a cost thing?

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Mister Six on November 28, 2020, 04:34:53 AM
But surely she has some kind of reasoning, however dim? Is it a cost thing?

i dunno. her fever was dangerously high but she still wouldn't go in. it's more likely a pride thing than a cost thing. if you've been saying it's a hoax for 9 months you're not gonna want to be hospitalized for it.

Mister Six

Christ. Not sure what the best case scenario is for you here, but I hope you get it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI hope you get it.

Seems a bit harsh

Urinal Cake

Just say it's the normal flu.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 28, 2020, 06:56:26 AM
Just say it's the normal flu.

this is the mother in law's boyfriend's line.

Mister Six

Dog Botherer

200,000 new cases and 1,400 dead. Happy Turkey Day.

chveik

Quote from: Dog Botherer on November 28, 2020, 01:08:02 PM
this is the mother in law%u2019s boyfriend%u2019s line.

well it is nice to give the hospital beds to people that don't doubt the existence of covid.