Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A wee bit of Nathan Balrley info...

Started by CK1, February 25, 2004, 08:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrell

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Darrell"'Pingu'?
with Received Pronunciation?

Mildly interesting to see that Doon MacKichan really *is* an equestrienne.  Also interesting (but probably less so, since it's almost certainly just a cockup) to note that they have "Trombone" listed (as a "Pilot for Talkback Productions) as well as the BES.

I'm trying to work out what the numbers besides each person's name mean.  Can't be "number of things been in".  I thought "days in work" as a sort of advert for the agency, but that doesn't compute either when you look at some of them.  Equity card number?  Closest yet, I think, given that people who've been in the business a very long time seem to have the lowest numbers and vice-versa, but then you see the odd exception like "64" for somebody born in 1959 whom I've never heard of.

I'm feeling very stupid.  Someone put me out of my misery, please.

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

Whose books is CM in? I'm sure there was a link around here to it.

Rev

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"

Equity card number?

Something like that, as under 18's seem to be excempt from the mysterious numbers.

Darrell

This topic title would be funnier if it was 'Nathan Barley Info (a Bit of Wee)'.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Rev"
Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Equity card number?
Something like that, as under 18's seem to be excempt from the mysterious numbers.
Yeah, or those still doing their drama degrees.  It was that that got me thinking.