Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:41:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who Dares Wins: Celebrity Special

Started by ollyboro, April 21, 2020, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollyboro

Anybody catch this yesterday? Watching Karate black belt John Fashanu leather Joey Essex right in his dumb face was my highlight. I also enjoyed one of the SAS blokes telling Jordan to shut the fuck up, and I particularly enjoyed watching her flinging herself off a cliff. Anthea Turner's also in it.

sovietrussia

Loved this. The Shouty Cunt's cod psychology was totally lost on Katie Price. She and her kids were held at gunpoint by local footpads/cutpurses/brigands in South Africa so she checked into the Priory to deal with the trauma. The kids? Nah, you're on your own.

The main SAS bloke seems to be beginning to resemble a young Brian Blessed.  Other highlights were the aforementioned braying of Joey Essex by Fash the Bash, the clearly mentally unstable boxer losing it and raining blows on Anthea Turner et Al (while roaring YOU CUNTS) and Jordan snotting everywhere, much to the chagrin of the little streak of piss from YouTube.