Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:49:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Crap Parody Films

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, April 22, 2020, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Yussef Dent on April 24, 2020, 05:58:16 AM
Does Churchill: The Hollywood Years fall under this bracket? It had the potential to be something really good, it was at that time when American cinema's depiction of the UK's involvement in WWII had got to the level that it had taken the absolute piss with U571. A glut of British comedy names and Christian Slater and Neve Campbell in the prominent roles should have really made this work. It just seemed that they'd come up with a good idea for a plot premise and then thought little more effort was required.

At least there was the genuinely funny conceit that the Winston Churchill as we know him was an actor called Roy Bubbles.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

While we're being positive, Hot Shots 2 contains possibly the greatest line reading in cinema history: https://youtu.be/EVESMxs4rbA

Rizla

I once sat through a late night TV showing of the unfathomably poor heap of misanthropy that is National Lampoon's Movie Madness - presumably they were going for a Kentucky Fried Movie type of thing but, despite a decent cast (including Christopher Lloyd and Martin Harvey Friedberg) it's just weirdly horrible.

SavageHedgehog

I've been thinking about that over the last couple of days because there's a bit where a junkie shoots up bleach. "I don't know if I'm high but I'm clean"

kalowski

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on April 22, 2020, 04:40:13 PM
I happened across one such film recently it was called Cockwork Orange and was hopeless.

All it seemed to consist of was a series of ladies whose clothes kept falling off.
Surely you mean "A Clockwork Orgy"?

Very NSFW: https://xhamster.com/videos/a-clockwork-orgy-1995-full-vintage-movie-1161690