Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,314
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:52:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Parks and Rec: Corona Edition

Started by ajsmith2, April 24, 2020, 06:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Half of it I liked (the fake adverts especially) and it was nice to see most of them back (though not Tom, obviously) but it was way too preachy for my liking.

olliebean

The bit that puzzled me was Leslie saying she could only talk to one of them at a time, although they'd been talking to each other three or four at a time most of the way through until then, and then two minutes later there they all are at once, why couldn't she have just called them all up at once before?

Small Man Big Horse

I was a bit confused by that, and thought it meant she could only chat to two or three people at a time, and wondered why she just didn't download zoom or something. But I think it meant that they just never got around to having big chats, and when Ron saw she was struggling organised one.

Moribunderast

This was pleasant but some of it came across like a straight PSA which was a bit weird. Also, I think it was just the angle he was at but it looked like Adam Scott's cheekbones were trying to escape his face.