Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:39:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - selectivememory vs Cerys

Started by selectivememory, April 25, 2020, 06:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absorb the anus burn

idunnosomename

cerys because i liked freddy coming back for are grahams other bollock and cyborg ariel i find oddly sexy. cheers

pancreas

Butchers Blind

alan nagsworth

Ian Drunken Smurf

Cerys - for the very subtle link for her second shot

wasp_f15ting

Cerys purely for the scalpel in Sebastian's hand, as well as the gorgeous background colour.

Excellent Match both of you.

Spoon of Ploff

aimless thoughts:

Spoiler alert
A strong opening shot from SM introducing the Glinner factor, with bang up to date referencing of his evil deeds on twitter. Cerys' return is strong, but I spent whole moments wondering at the significance of 3:38/ 6:24 before concluding that there wasn't any. SM plays a good, but safe second shot... and then for me (Dave) Cerys brings the goods with Ariel's transformation. Stunning... and the bright vivid colours breath some life into the rather 'damp' pallet seen in the previous shots.
[close]
for me then its Cerys' second wot won it.

touchingcloth

Cerys, partly for the second shot, partly for those missed puns from SM (sorry), partly because I always feel like I'm missing an in-joke about Glinner on this site and the final shot felt the one where that was least relevent. VOTE PLAYER CERPISS

ZoyzaSorris

greencalx

Lordofthefiles

selectivememory

Cerys is into the third round, beating me 20-12.

Pretty happy to get that many votes to be honest after seeing those return shots, particularly that glorious second one. Thanks for the game Cerys!

Cerys

Thanks to you, too - wonderful stuff :)

Spoiler alert
AND MADHAIR IS AVENGED!
[close]