Author Topic: Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse vs Tension Knob NSFW  (Read 10963 times)

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

• Living proof of everything wrong with the world
Four great shots, but I think Tension Knob has it for that glorious final shot and for moving the match along in interesting directions both times (not to quibble too much, it was a great match, but I felt Poirot's second shot had a stronger conceptual link to her original serve than it did TK's first return).
I really tried but I couldn't get a Shining/Stephen King/movie where the protagonist goes crazy to work, so I went with him boring the arse off everyone like the typewriter says.

I really tried but I couldn't get a Shining/Stephen King/movie where the protagonist goes crazy to work, so I went with him boring the arse off everyone like the typewriter says.

Ah. Apologies. That went way over my head.

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
This was really hard to choose and Poirot's opener was fantastic, but Tension Knob's second is so good that it gets my vote.

wasp_f15ting

• おたく/オタク
  • Golden Member
Tension Knob

Really tough to choose, but I think Knobby overall.

Crabwalk

• I hope you enjoy drinking dirty toilet water.
Both deserve to go through, and I’m going to vote for Poirot.

Lordofthefiles

• A dog with two dicks or a dick with two dogs
Mister Cadbury's Poirots

Knob for the martyrdom of Saint Graham the fingerpointer of not Assisi (geddit)

Butchers Blind

• Adios pantaloons!
Poirots

Spoon of Ploff

• visitors are welcome to Sheerness
Umm:

Feels odd to vote in a match which involves someone I competed with in a previous round... was thinking of abstaining, but The Martydom of Saint Graham made me laugh lots... especially the first panel.

Going with Tension.... sorry Poirots.

alan nagsworth

• aka the mollusk
Knob. Two absolute belters.

kittens

• kittens
  • Silver Member
  • don't have a cow man

rue the polywhirl

• eight lives left
A bit too even to call a winner to be honest. Needs to go to a tiebreak so we can get a few shots in this goldmine of a round.

Absorb the anus burn

• I'll serve raw potatoes at my summer party
Tension Knob.

Prison Biscuits

• Betty, please
Brilliant stuff from both, and very hard to make a choice, but going with Tension Knob

greencalx

• Never knowingly knowledgeable

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

• Nothing is ever as good or bad as you think.
    • http://www.last.fm/user/georgethebadger/

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
Gimme dat knob

Terrific stuff from Poirot though. The rounds have been excellent this year, nary a duffer in the lot.

king_tubby

• Pig Champion
Poirot

Flouncer

• See ya on the other side, ya goddamn cracker ass!
Tension Knob, mainly for that final shot. Great response to some strong play from Poirot.

tension knob

Chollis

• Master of Codes
Poirot

ZoyzaSorris

• Brimming with innards
Great all round. Finding it hard to be committal!

Tension Knob is into the next round with a 19-10 win here. Top quality match all round though, and thanks for playing Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse. I take a lot of pleasure in the fact that Glinner’s probably seen these since someone tweeted him a link to the thread.

king_tubby

• Pig Champion
Tension Knob is into the next round with a 19-10 win here. Top quality match all round though, and thanks for playing Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse. I take a lot of pleasure in the fact that Glinner’s probably seen these since someone tweeted him a link to the thread.

This is like the 2019 election all over again. Youse people are fuckin idiots.

Haha yeah I'm actually glad I couldn't get "Shining but with furry dickgirls instead of twins" to work now, he might have decided to sue us all. Congratulations Tension Knob. This was a ton of fun and if the lockdown continues I would love to take part in a doubles tournament, if such a thing can be attempted.

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
I’d consider getting my laptop out from wherever the fuck it lives and buying some decent image-making software if doubles was announced.

We could lose, and I could shift all the blame onto my hapless partner.

I used a combo of pixlr and Paint 3D, works all right for what I want to do.

Tags: