Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:21:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse vs Tension Knob NSFW

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, April 25, 2020, 09:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: selectivememory on May 02, 2020, 11:02:03 PM
Four great shots, but I think Tension Knob has it for that glorious final shot and for moving the match along in interesting directions both times (not to quibble too much, it was a great match, but I felt Poirot's second shot had a stronger conceptual link to her original serve than it did TK's first return).
I really tried but I couldn't get a Shining/Stephen King/movie where the protagonist goes crazy to work, so I went with him boring the arse off everyone like the typewriter says.

selectivememory

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 02, 2020, 11:50:58 PM
I really tried but I couldn't get a Shining/Stephen King/movie where the protagonist goes crazy to work, so I went with him boring the arse off everyone like the typewriter says.

Ah. Apologies. That went way over my head.

Small Man Big Horse

This was really hard to choose and Poirot's opener was fantastic, but Tension Knob's second is so good that it gets my vote.

wasp_f15ting

Crabwalk

Lordofthefiles

evilcommiedictator

Knob for the martyrdom of Saint Graham the fingerpointer of not Assisi (geddit)

Butchers Blind

Spoon of Ploff

Umm:

Spoiler alert
Feels odd to vote in a match which involves someone I competed with in a previous round... was thinking of abstaining, but The Martydom of Saint Graham made me laugh lots... especially the first panel.
[close]

Going with Tension.... sorry Poirots.

rue the polywhirl

A bit too even to call a winner to be honest. Needs to go to a tiebreak so we can get a few shots in this goldmine of a round.

Absorb the anus burn

Brilliant stuff from both, and very hard to make a choice, but going with Tension Knob

Ferris

Gimme dat knob

Terrific stuff from Poirot though. The rounds have been excellent this year, nary a duffer in the lot.

king_tubby

Flouncer

Tension Knob, mainly for that final shot. Great response to some strong play from Poirot.

ZoyzaSorris

selectivememory

Tension Knob is into the next round with a 19-10 win here. Top quality match all round though, and thanks for playing Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse. I take a lot of pleasure in the fact that Glinner's probably seen these since someone tweeted him a link to the thread.

king_tubby

Quote from: selectivememory on May 04, 2020, 10:46:47 PM
Tension Knob is into the next round with a 19-10 win here. Top quality match all round though, and thanks for playing Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse. I take a lot of pleasure in the fact that Glinner's probably seen these since someone tweeted him a link to the thread.

This is like the 2019 election all over again. Youse people are fuckin idiots.

Quote from: selectivememory on May 04, 2020, 10:46:47 PM
Haha yeah I'm actually glad I couldn't get "Shining but with furry dickgirls instead of twins" to work now, he might have decided to sue us all. Congratulations Tension Knob. This was a ton of fun and if the lockdown continues I would love to take part in a doubles tournament, if such a thing can be attempted.

Ferris

I'd consider getting my laptop out from wherever the fuck it lives and buying some decent image-making software if doubles was announced.

We could lose, and I could shift all the blame onto my hapless partner.

I used a combo of pixlr and Paint 3D, works all right for what I want to do.