Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:51:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - idunnosomename vs Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Started by idunnosomename, April 25, 2020, 11:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

i could sleep on this and continue crafting it all sunday or i could just say fuck it and

AH HUH HEY *unf*

PlanktonSideburns

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Ooopffff.. going to struggle to return this strong serve. At work today but will get shopping tomorrow morning.

Cerys

Orville in that hat and coat ... should be a thing of horror, but it's the only thing that has ever made him cute.  You have achieved the impossible.

touchingcloth

idunnosomename

ahaha admiral staredog. I knew i had my work cut out in this match but man

BlodwynPig

Class, Al. shot of the tournament for me. Orville in that getup.

QDRPHNC

Hah, both great shots. Like how you managed the wrinkled face mask, Al.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Crabwalk

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig

selectivememory

Well done both, very funny stuff all round.

Think Al takes this one though.

Cerys

Al Funkee Homo Sapians

Those last two shots were hilarious so well done both of yous

Johnny Yesno

Tough to decide. The theme is strong in this match. I love the random cast of characters. I think it'll have to be Al for his first return.

touchingcloth

In some ways this feels like the most "correct" match of the tournament in terms of shots answering the ones which came before, and Al just nudged it for me, particularly with the closing shot. VOTE PLAYER ALAN FAGSWORTH

alan nagsworth

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 28, 2020, 01:22:03 PM
In some ways this feels like the most "correct" match of the tournament in terms of shots answering the ones which came before

I guess it's subjective nowadays since over the years the advancement of technical skill and the evolution of humour have definitely allowed for Wimblewrong's successive shot concept links to be far more abstract, but this match has been massively entertaining for the hilarious story that has unfolded in four images.

This is a really tough call for me, so I'm going to go on gut reactions. idunnosomename's second shot made me laugh so much, I absolutely love every idea crammed into it, so he's getting my vote.