Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:56:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - hedgehog90 vs ZoyzaSorris

Started by hedgehog90, April 25, 2020, 11:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

QDRPHNC

alan nagsworth

Some PFFR levels of grotesque colour work here. Very nice.

ZoyzaSorris

Nice shooting fish in a barrel material to work with, thanks Hedgey! ;) Here's the demented efforts of my 1am brain. *'Uge thwock*

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

selectivememory

Amazing match so far! Love the excessive labelling in that second shot.

alan nagsworth

Woof, even more dazzling use of colour in that return. Brilliant work!

ZoyzaSorris

FUCK. Can't believe I missed the other Garrison-inspired piece in the other thread. Thought I'd hit a bit of a genius gold-mine there. Well and truly had my fox shot and look like a PRIZE PRUNE. Important lesson - keep up with your wimblewrong matches live and don't go for the end of week roundup :)

idunnosomename

well it's still an utterly fucking mental glory

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A CAREER IN THE ALT-RIGHT??!?!?

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 28, 2020, 11:12:17 PM
well it's still an utterly fucking mental glory

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A CAREER IN THE ALT-RIGHT??!?!?

Ha! My sister in law is a rabid conspiracy nut, add she often posts images like that. There was a diagram recently which "proved" why to believe in global warming you need to believe in a flat earth, but as far as I could then it was mainly meaningless equations and symbols laid on top of some scribbles. I'll try and find it.

hedgehog90

btw I'm just waiting for the 3 day limit so Zoyza wins by default.
Sorry, just cannot think of any return to that.
gg!

wasp_f15ting

Ahh come on H90! that opener is bloody gorgeous.

Watch some monkey dust for ideas...

alan nagsworth

Or just stare at a gaping anus for 6 hours for ideas like he does ^

Even if you can't think of anything after that it's still not a waste of time

alan nagsworth

Seriously though I would wish to politely implore you not to drop out. It was enough of a shame to lose Pdine and you're another top quality contender in a brilliant year for the tournament. I know you've got it in you, so if you can, please stay in!

selectivememory

I too hope you reconsider and finish the match. I won't call it until the deadline has passed, so if you do find some motivation/inspiration in the next few hours you can still play your shot.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

LINESMAN, LINESMAN!!

What sort of thing is happening here...

Spoon of Ploff

You do know all you have to do is post a pic of real sonic bumming a covid-19 and you'd get at least half a dozen votes from these feckless dregs?[nb]no offence[/nb]

hedgehog90

alan nagsworth

Guys don't accidentally vote for me in this match okay! I merely gave him the idea.

hedgehog90

Edit:

I originally made a gif but I've replaced it with a rubbish still image so I'm not disqualified.

I'll re-post the original GIF at the end of the match.

QDRPHNC

selectivememory

Haha. I almost want to allow that to stand as a shot.

It would be fun if Zoyza wants to hit a return off that, but at this point we'll have to say he's through to the next round whether he does or not. Thanks for making that though hedgehog. Better than walking away entirely!

Edit: gif has been changed to still image