Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Kim Jong-Two - BlodwynPig vs. Miles

Started by BlodwynPig, April 26, 2020, 09:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

I've had a few wines so I'll leave me vote until the morning, but... is that an "I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle" reference?!

chveik

I have no idea what any of it means, but I laughed at blodwyn putting his face in the shots.

selectivememory

A lot of the references are lost on me, but I think I'm just about able to appreciate the first two shots of the match. Going to plump for Miles for some great attention to detail in that first return.

Butchers Blind

QDRPHNC

touchingcloth

Blodders for their second shot, but Miles' first nearly swung it. Sorry.

Quote from: selectivememory on April 30, 2020, 11:43:50 PM
A lot of the references are lost on me, but I think I'm just about able to appreciate the first two shots of the match. Going to plump for Miles for some great attention to detail in that first return.

This. I think the only reference I got was Doom, but I enjoyed it all the same. Thanks, both - I hope you both go through.

Ferris

Blodz for the self inserts and setting the overall theme of the match, but I really enjoyed Miles' 2nd return

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Miles because his two shot were slightly better and because I want Blodders to perform his traditional Wimblewrong flounce.

(Although the Hungerford/Crysis mashup was very good)

greencalx

It seems everyone else gets the references I don't, and vice versa. Blods

Crabwalk

BlodwynPig

Thank you Miles, it has been an honour to be pared against one of the masters of the sport and a soothing round unlike my usual Rage exits in the 2nd round.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: selectivememory on April 30, 2020, 11:43:50 PM

Yeah, same. My vote also goes to Miles.

kittens

miles cos i love fake videogames based on unsuitable properties

Spoon of Ploff

thinkings:

Spoiler alert
Blodders brings out his secrete weapon: a fanatical obsession with Bergerac with which he's been pestering this forum for months (years?). Perhaps this was the plan all along. Seed Bergerac into the minds of otherwise oblivious CABbers, readying them for this moment? O-or perhaps I'm over thinking things... Either way, it works. Miles replies are top drawer and technically superior (for me Clive), but Blodders has fused his shots with his online CAB personality and takes the match by a tiniest of margins.
[close]

A vote here for the Pig

Absorb the anus burn

Johnny Yesno

Small Man Big Horse

wasp_f15ting

Fishfinger

Miles is awesome, but I think Bloddy juuust very slightly wins out.

Lordofthefiles

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Miles for all the little extras in their first shot.

Dr Trouser

Love Miles shots but the last one from blodders had me laughing and singing hi ho silver

selectivememory

Well, well, well... Blodders has pulled off a stunning upset here, beating Miles 14-12.

Not 100% confirmed yet, but Miles has probably done enough to qualify for the next round as a high-scoring loser, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Crabwalk

"The history books will have to be rewritten."

"What will they say?"

"They'll quite simply say Blodwyn Pig beat Miles, everything else will be a footnote."