Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:20:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimbrewrong 2020 - Round 2 - kittens vs hamfist

Started by kittens, April 26, 2020, 04:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

NoSleep

Can kittens vote for kittens, too?[nb]Don't count this as a vote; I just like to watch.[/nb]

selectivememory

Yeah, I though hamfist's first was going to be the knockout blow, but kittens really did produce one of his best shots at just the right time. Well played both.

Old Thrashbarg

hamfist's first was amazing, but kittens' reply was one of the funniest shots I can remember. kittens

Wonderful Butternut

Spoon of Ploff

Spoiler alert
A previous runner up, and a previous winner battle to the death (not really to the death) and the middle two shots feel like they belong in a final.
I have to go with kittens for his second shot. Funny beyond tablets.
[close]

kittens

Fambo Number Mive

chveik

wasp_f15ting

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

kittens although hamfist's were top notch as well.

Cerys

Tough one to call  - but kittens for his second shot.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I have to go with hamfist for introducing the organ-shitying/Insides Out theme and Harvey Weinstein in a nappy bringing it all full circle.

Ferris

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 30, 2020, 01:45:15 PM
I have to go with hamfist for introducing the organ-shitying/Insides Out theme and Harvey Weinstein in a nappy bringing it all full circle.

As much as I respect (and agree with) this point of view, I'm another vote for kittens. 2nd shot was just too good.

Small Man Big Horse

Hamfist's first (and that reveal at the bottom of the image) is my favourite, so he gets my vote.

Crabwalk

Hamfist would've walked most matches with those, but kittens shat something very special out of his anus.

QDRPHNC

kittens did it with his second, sorry hamfist.

Lordofthefiles

In any other match Hamfist's lung shitting would have been the killer blow, but Kittens' second shot was an unbelievably great piece of work.

greencalx

Got to go kittens here with shot of the tournament.

touchingcloth

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Very well played both but kittens's second shot is amazing.

ZoyzaSorris

really difficult because hamfist's were both fantastic and made me laugh out loud but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with kittens for that second one, truly vintage work.

selectivememory

I make that 24-3 to kittens. Sorry to see last year's runner-up get knocked out, but that was an inspired second shot from kittens.

kittens

good game bud. thought i was a goner when i saw your return. i am doing a handshake with you right now

Cerys

That's not a hand, kittens, as well you know.