Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - CLOFFPLOTH - touchingcloth V Spoon of Ploff

Started by touchingcloth, April 26, 2020, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

That's a great serve. I'm liking this match-up even before I see what S'Ploff comes up with.

Cerys

Spoon of Ploff

BlodwynPig

greencalx

I won't be able to look at the reactions button with a straight face after this.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on April 27, 2020, 05:24:20 AM
Why am i not included?  Is this some kind of mind games??

Besides SM, it's just everyone in the order they were drawn for the first round until I ran out of space, and patience. And also you are included.

QDRPHNC

Johnny Yesno

NoSleep

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: NoSleep on April 28, 2020, 08:06:26 AM
You'll shit bricks when you see it.

It's taken me two days to figure out what you mean. Is that definitely what it is?

See what? The tiny portrait thing in the screen with Ron? What's it meant to be?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on April 29, 2020, 09:00:18 PM
See what? The tiny portrait thing in the screen with Ron? What's it meant to be?

Not sure what Johnny is talking about, but as well as Ron and that portrait there's another CaB fave lurking in there. I'm kicking myself for not including the staring dog somewhere, though.

touchingcloth

Besides your capital Ds, your handwriting is indistinguishable from my own. Is that a mind games?

Cerys

touchingcloth

Butchers Blind

Spoon of Ploff

alan nagsworth

This has turned into a ridiculous shit-flinging match of epic proportions. I like it.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

touchingcloth

Quote from: Cerys on April 30, 2020, 01:02:05 PM
Name checked again!  Clearly an attempt to secure my vote.

Laziness of web page editing. I went through this thread and found the first run of posts with no images or quotes to make things easy, so don't flatter yourself, piss cunt, shove your vote up your arse.

Cerys

Insulted again!  Clearly an attempt to secure my vote using reverse psychology.

Crabwalk

selectivememory

Hahaha! Fucking hell. S'Ploff nicks in and steals the match at the last with that superb final shot. Great game both.

BlodwynPig