Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:40:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - CLOFFPLOTH - touchingcloth V Spoon of Ploff

Started by touchingcloth, April 26, 2020, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp_f15ting

Lordofthefiles

chveik

Ferris

Small Man Big Horse

Lovely stuff from touchingcloth but yeah, Spoon of Ploff's second just nicks it. The dirty nicker.

pancreas

Tough. Comes down to the last two shots, and I think sploff just takes it.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I'm sorry cloth - Spoon's last shot made me laugh out loud, I have to vote for them. But this was a fantastic match all round. Great theme, much creativity.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

My my Sploff calmly DESTROYS touchingcloth with that last shot.

QDRPHNC

I'm giving it to Cloth for his second shot. Ploff's second one was also great, though, especially the last panel.

touchingcloth

Quote from: selectivememory on April 30, 2020, 05:19:46 PM
Hahaha! Fucking hell. S'Ploff nicks in and steals the match at the last with that superb final shot. Great game both.

Sir, I think Ploff should be disqualified for the dirty trick of having a spy camera on me while I was photoshopping. I thought it was odd when he mimicked my handwriting, but there's stuff in that final shot he'd have no way of knowing without cheating. The moustache and decor cannot be chalked up to a guess.

kittens

don't know. spoon. but i reserve the right to change my vote later if i change my mind.

selectivememory

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 30, 2020, 07:10:28 PM
Sir, I think Ploff should be disqualified for the dirty trick of having a spy camera on me while I was photoshopping. I thought it was odd when he mimicked my handwriting, but there's stuff in that final shot he'd have no way of knowing without cheating. The moustache and decor cannot be chalked up to a guess.

Dunno why you're posting this in the thread when I'm just down the hall.

hedgehog90

Sploff's second shot just about edges it, but I think I laughed hardest at Cloth's second shot. Amazing work from both of you.

Butchers Blind

Wonderful Butternut

Touching Cloth's second shot was excellent, but I thought Spoon of Ploff's return just pipped it.

So Spoon of Ploff it is.

Cerys

idunnosomename

Sploff for editing second Farmer/Healey strip this tournament (much better than the first time)

alan nagsworth

Sploff. A solid culmination of humour, referencing and skill in both shots.

Kryton

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 29, 2020, 09:56:59 PM
Not sure what Johnny is talking about, but as well as Ron and that portrait there's another CaB fave lurking in there. I'm kicking myself for not including the staring dog somewhere, though.

I think NoSleep thought the arrangement of crosses represented my avatar. That would definitely have caused mightily impressed BRIX to be SHAT.

Oh, well. Sploff it is for his second shot. Good match both. That escalated nicely.

NoSleep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 01, 2020, 12:00:26 PM
I think NoSleep thought the arrangement of crosses represented my avatar. That would definitely have caused mightily impressed BRIX to be SHAT.

I was only pointing out that sploff[nb]this is not a vote[/nb] was included in the pic.

Johnny Yesno

touchingcloth

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 01, 2020, 12:25:49 PM
I was clutching at straws *sob*

I wasn't sure at all what NoSleep was referring to, though given his latest comment I imagine it's the Ploff name drop at the very bottom. The picture of the man who wanked himself to death on a dildo harness is lurking in there, so I assumed it might have been that, but I think that needs eagle eyes.

Crabwalk

It was cloth's game up until that devastating final shot. So Sploff nicks it.